Tiliva Resort is a small family run venture situated on the north east of the island. The Resort has six deluxe bures set in 18 acres of lush tropical gardens. The guest accommodation is self contained chalets (bures) having typical Fijian style high ceilings with full en-suite facilities, ceiling fans and private veranda. These are only yards from the resort's white sandy beach with magnificent views across the bay to the island of Ono. The bures are serviced on a daily basis. Ten minutes from the Astrolabe Reef where diving is spectacular. The bures (chalets) are nestled in the trees for privacy.
Guests can enjoy the freshly picked tropical fruit and native vegetables from our kitchen garden and enjoy the local island cuisine. All drinking water is fresh from the local spring. All meals are fully included in the cost of your stay. There is also a fully licensed bar.
In the evening the guests can relax over a sundowner and can choose a candlelit dinner on the restaurant veranda overlooking the beach or dine in the main building. Guests can also watch their meals being cooked in traditional underground ovens (lovo). Books, board games and cards are available for the use of guests.
* All the bures have full en-suite facilities with ceiling fans and private verandas.
* The main building provides the restaurant, bar and large veranda for relaxing.
* Private Candlelit dinners can be served on own veranda or on the veranda in the main bure.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Tiliva Resort is adjacent to the village of Tiliva where guests can meet the villagers, visit the school and partake in village cultural events. The owner’s brother is the village chief.
* Guided tour with local medicinal man of all indigenous trees
* Sport Fishing
* Village Visits
* Boat Trips & Picnics
* Bird watching
* Mat Making
* How to make coconut oil
* The price includes all meals and round trip boat transfer from Vuinsea Airport to the resort.
* Prices are on a 'Per night' basis
* A deposit of two nights accommodation is required to confirm booking, balance payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
* If booking cancelled can be re-booked up to one year. Otherwise if cancelled 3 weeks prior to arrival 50% returned.
F$250.00 per person (double occupancy)
(F$500.00 per double bure)
F$200.00 per person (double occupancy)
(F$400.00 per double bure)
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2004
Client Request Served: 15
M12454 is a small family run venture situated on the north east of the island. The Resort has six deluxe bures set in 18 acres of lush tropical gardens. The guest accommodation is self contained chalets (bures) having typical Fijian style high ceilings with full en-suite facilities, ceiling fans and private veranda....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: