Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Hamanasi is a special place from which you can explore the best of Belize on and offshore. A secluded, intimate boutique resort located on the beach south of Hopkins, Hamanasi sits on hundreds of feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by tropical flora on the finest stretch of beach in Belize.
Hamanasi is a casually elegant resort where adventure, relaxation and romance blend into a perfect cocktail. Unwind in spacious beachfront rooms, luxury suites and intimate treehouses raised on stilts providing the utmost in privacy and comfort. With a short flight from Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Miami, New York or San Salvador you may let the warm tropical breezes melt away your hectic life for the laid back pace of Belize!
Your daily adventures will begin and end in the casual elegance of Hamanasi Dive & Adventure Resort. You’ll be able to kickback and soak in the ocean air in our Great House or by the pool. If you fancy you may take a swim in the warm Caribbean waters or enjoy a tropical cocktail at the bar. Our friendly staff will greet you with warm smiles and attentive service. Of course, Hamanasi’s Adventure Center, housing our dive & snorkel center will service you on premises. We offer an exceptional, all around Belize resort!
- All rooms boast AC
- Private porches plus linens and gorgeous hardwood furnishings
- On site bar/restaurant
- Pool and Beach
- PADI Dive and snorkel facility
- Ceiling fans and private porches
- All colorfully tiled bathrooms have plenty of counter and storage space and plush, thick towels
- Comfortable mattresses and soft pillows
- As an added convenience we provide ample bottled water in all rooms.
- Are 17 X 28 feet plus an 8-foot porch overlooking the beach;
- Bedrooms have romantically draped four-pollster king size beds made of barba jolote wood;
- The bedrooms open into a large front room complete with a comfortable sitting area and a dining table and chairs;
- Walls are painted in cool, tropical tones and have vaulted ceilings with exposed barbe jolote beams;
- Porches boasting views of the ocean and lush foliage have mixed hardwood deck chairs and cozy hammocks;
- These rooms have coffee makers, cd players, ironing boards and robes. With so much space, comfort and romance, you’ll never want to leave!
- Each unit is raised 12-feet and is surrounded by a variety of trees, orchids and birds;
- The treehouse size is 17 X 26 feet plus an 8-foot porch. Four treehouses feature stately king-size beds made of the hardwood barba jalote;
- All treehouses have air conditioning, louvered windows, ceiling fans, hardwood floors and full size futon couches;
- The bathrooms are spacious and have double vanities and a shower with a 5-foot window and skylight;
- Porches have comfortable mixed hard wood clam chairs, a table and hammock.
- The beachfront deluxe rooms are 17 X 28 Feet plus an 8-foot porch
- One room has a mahogany king size bed and a table and chairs
- In a separate room there are two twin beds
- Both rooms have their own entrance to the shared bathroom.
- Rooms have either a king size bed or two queen beds made of Belizean hardwoods
- All rooms have a futon couch that can pull out into a full size bed
- These rooms are 16 X 24 feet plus an 8-foot porch.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Great Belize Barrier Reef - world’s second largest reef
- Three of the Caribbean’s 4 atolls
- Mayan pyramids
- World’s only Jaguar Preserve in 130,000 acres of lush rainforest
- Jungle River Kayaking
- Rainforest waterfalls
- Caves and cave tubing
- 500 species of birds
- Sub-tropical rainforests
- Dive Hamanasi
- Snorkeling at Hamanasi
- Dive Training
* US $150 per person is required to confirm a reservation
* Final balance due 45 days prior to arrival date (60 days if travel is during peak periods)
* US $1,000 goodwill deposit is required to confirm a reservation. 90 days prior to arrival a deposit upgrade to $150 per person is required.
* At 60 days names are due and unsold space should be released
* Final balance at least 45 days prior to arrival date
* Reservations are not confirmed until proper payment is received.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and acknowledged as received by the resort
- No shows or premature departures – no refund
- Cancellation fees will be deducted from all refunds
- Payments must be made in US Dollars
- Checks must be made out to Reservation Services International
- Sender must pay for any and all bank transfer fees. We also accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa. Wholesalers, Travel Agencies and Dive Stores using their client’s credit card or corporate credit card will incur a 3% processing fee resulting in a drop in commission of 3%.
- A credit card is needed upon arrival as a deposit against incidental charges incurred during the stay. If a guest does not have a credit card then a deposit of US $150 (BZ $300) per person will be required. No personal checks will be accepted in Belize.
Children: Two kids under 12 may stay free of charge per room when staying in the room with a paying adult. Guests must notify the hotel at booking if an infant will travel and if a crib is needed. We may limit room choice due to potential noise.
- Check-in 3:00
- Check-out 12:00
- Kids permitted
- No pets
- No smoking indoors.
7-Night Reef and Rainforest Package - Ideal package for on and offshore adventurer providing flexibility and convenience.
- 7 nights accommodation, double occupancy
- Air and land transfers within Belize
- Continental breakfast
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Tanks, weights and belts for diving
- Choice of 5 adventures.
Adventures include: Barrier Reef diving, Magical Mayan History Tour, Caves and Jungle Adventure, Jaguar Preserve, Jungle River Kayaking, Rainforest Birding, Mayflower Waterfall Hike, Barrier Reef, Snorkeling (upgrades to atoll available!).
Prices start at $1197 per person double occupancy and subject to availability and change without notice. Does not include departure tax, gratuity, bar sales.
Hamanasi Wedding Packages - For those who have dreamed of tying the knot with bare feet in the sand and few details to worry about.
- Flowers, Cookies and Champagne in your room upon arrival
- Personal Wedding Coordinator
- Private Wedding Beach Location
- Tropical Flower Archway
- Tropical Flower Bridal Bouquet
- Wedding Ceremony conducted by Minister or Justice of the Peace
- Marriage License including all filing, handling, courier and government fees
- Wedding Cake decorated with fresh flowers
- Champagne for wedding toast
- Professional photographer including CD of pictures
- Two Witnesses as required (if bridal party does not have own).
- Prices start at $1500.00 USD and subject to 9% sales tax and 8% gratuity.
- Hamanasi Romance Package - Ideal for Honeymoons, Anniversaries and Special Occasions!
- $2099 - 18 December 2005 – 6 January 2006, 11 February – 21 April 2006
- $1999 - 7 January – 10 February 2006, 22 April – 19 May 2006
- $1799 - 20 May 2006 – December 2006.
Note: This is an "all inclusive" package including taxes and gratuities without alcohol.
8 Days/7 Nights in a Honeymoon Suite or Tree House room featuring:
- Luxurious king bed outfitted with plush cotton linens
- Sitting area with couch and chairs
- His and Her cotton robes
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Private terrace with hammock
- Bottle of Champagne on night of arrival
- Floral turn down service nightly
- Five Adventures per person with choice of: Barrier Reef Diving (2 tank), Barrier Reef Snorkeling, Magical Mayan History Tour, Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar preserve, Mayflower Waterfall Hike, Jungle River Kayaking or Canoeing, Cave & Jungle Adventure, Tropical Birding
- Round trip air transfers from Belize City to Dangriga via Maya Island Air
- Round trip air transfers from Dangriga to Hamanasi
- All Meals Daily: Continental breakfast, lunch entrée, and 3 course dinner daily; Private Dinner set up in location of your choice on one night of your stay with your own server (Beachside, Poolside, In Room, Patio or Terrace).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2004
Client Request Served: 131
Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Hamanasi is a special place from which you can explore the best of Belize on and offshore. A secluded, intimate boutique resort located on the beach south of Hopkins, Hamanasi sits on hundreds of feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: