M11537 is designed to blend with its natural environment. Traditional thatched Fijian bures nestled in the rainforest accommodate up to 22 guests and offer privacy, comfort and superb ocean views. Solar-powered, with subterranean fresh water springs, and an extensive organic vegetable garden help to make M11537 an ideal remote getaway for the keen diver.
The Great Astrolabe Reef is the world’s fourth largest barrier reef and is Fiji’s largest living organism. It extends along the entire southern side of Kadavu and stretches for over 120km. It is rated as one of the world’s premier diving locations offering a great diversity and spectacle in coral structures and marine life.
- Traditional thatched Fijian ‘bures’ with:
- Additional timber polished floors.
- Louver windows.
- Timber four poster beds and private decks.
- Comfort and superb ocean views.
- Waterfront bures are nestled along the foreshore, immersed in beautiful tropical gardens and surrounded by lush rainforest.
- There are private bures with shared bathroom facilities and a dormitory bure that sleeps up to five people.
- Bathroom facilities and showers are available as private facilities in most bures.
- There are shared facilities for three bures as well as the dormitory bure.
- Solar power provides the lighting and gas heats the water in each private facility bure.
- There are no cars, roads or TV’s.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Excellent fishing
- Sea kayaking
- Village visits
- Bird watching
- Spectacular waterfall walks are also popular.
- We ask for a 20% deposit on all bookings.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted by the resort.
- All deposits paid on credit card are treated as cash payments for pricing purposes.
- For children under 12 years, sharing with their parents, a daily $20 surcharge per child applies for accommodation and F$20 per child for the daily meal package.
- We undertake to perform these services with reasonable skill, care and diligence. We will not however be liable for any loss or damage that results from the act, default or omission of any person. This includes (but is not limited to) loss or damage which arose directly or indirectly from any act of God, weather disruption, dangers incidental to the sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities de jour or de facto, wars whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, deaths, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or medical customs regulations.
- We strongly recommend that all guests take out adequate travel insurance which covers accident, loss caused by cancellations, loss of luggage, personal property, medical expenses and medical evacuation. Guests intending on participating in diving activities should ensure their travel insurance covers them appropriately for Scuba related activities.
- There is no minimum stay.
- Children are welcome.
- No restrictions on smoking, drinking, laughing or eating.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2003
Client Request Served: 91
Kadavu, Fiji's fourth largest island situated 100km south of the main island Viti Levu is one of the few remaining undeveloped islands in Fiji today. Having maintained its strong cultural values the general population leads fairly subsistent lifestyles in sleepy coastal villages dwarfed by mountainous jungles and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: