Desirable to most clients, M13056 features 43 rooms with three room categories, perfect location within town, yet offers tranquility out of the hustle and bustle of the town's activities.
All our rooms offer outdoor seating while the ground floor rooms boast a semi private seating area created by a wooden divider between each room. Our 13 Standard Rooms are located on the south wing of the hotel boasting garden view. These rooms are of basic decor and furnishing.
Our 21 Deluxe Rooms are located from the base of the U extending towards the north wing boasting partial ocean and garden view. These rooms are equipped with a mini refrigerator. The decor is modern with a classy touch of dropped ceiling trimmed with mahogany crown molding, new honey colored mahogany furniture, a nicely finished vanity area complimenting the extended shower which boasts a bench, hanging bar and shower hose.
Our 5 Premier Rooms are located on the north end wing which features more ocean view than the other rooms. These rooms are equipped with a jacuzzi bath and mini refrigerator. Ideal for Honeymooners with king size bed.
- Most of our rooms are equipped with 2 double beds
- Some have queen size beds
- Private bathroom with showers
- Hot and cold water
- Cable TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Safe deposit boxes available
- Hair dryer and pool towels are available
- Iron and board are available upon request
- A smoke detector
- A detailed room directory
- A pitcher of potable water and an ice bucket
- Shoe mitts and bottled shampoo
- Complimentary Pool/Beach Towels
- Overnight golf cart parking
- 13 standard rooms with garden and pool view
- In house water purification
- 21 deluxe rooms with partial ocean and garden view
- 5 Premier Rooms - 3 with king sized beds
- 24 hour front office service
- Air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Daily maid service
- Baby sitting
- Refrigerator rental
- Freshwater pool
- On site Gold Palm Padi Dive shop - Aqua Dives Belize
- Early Morning Coffee from 5am - 7am
- Art gallery Tour desk
- Massage Studio
- On site Restaurant & Bar - Blue Water Grill
- Limited Wireless Internet.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Golf cart or bike
- World class diving
- You can take a day tour to experience our Mayan Ruins, go Cave Tubing, explore our Medicinal Trails and rain forest.
- The fishing off the island has been world reknown for centuries.
- For the adventurous, there is also the countless Mayan Ruins, Bird Watching, Cave Systems, Rain Forests and Reserves, the Belize Zoo, and much, much more! We can schedule these activities from our office.
M13056 is located on Ambergris Caye, 30 miles from Mainland, Belize City . A 15 minute hopper flight with one of the local carriers or a 1 1/2 water taxi boat ride to the island.
- December 15 - April 30 & Holiday Bookings
- US$100.00 deposit required within 14 days of making a reservation. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If booking within 60 days of arrival, full prepayment is required. If cancelled 60 - 45 days of arrival, there is US$100.00 penalty and if cancelled 45 - 31 days of arrival, the reservation is non refundable.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time 12 noon.
- All our rooms are non- smoking and pets not allowed.
- Family with 2 children under 12 years can share parents room free using existing bedding.
- A Maximum of 3 adults per room.
- Baby sitting service available with advance notice.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Per day prices based on double occupancy
- Rates are subject 9% room taxes and 6 service charge
- We accept VISA/Master Card and American Express. Also accepted US Cash, US travelers cheques, bankers cheques.
- May 1 - December 18 2010/2011:
* Single/Double Standard Room: US $140
* Single/Double Deluxe Room: US $165
* Single/Double Premiere Room: US $195
December 19th 2010 - April 30th 2011:
* Single/Double Standard Room: US $170
* Single/Double Deluxe Room: US $195
* Single/Double Premiere Room: US $225.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2004
Client Request Served: 31
Desireable to most clients, the M13056 features three different room categories, Premier, Deluxe and Standard rooms. In each category there is a super large rooms ideal for families as well as adjoining rooms with connecting doors for families needing that extra privacy. A couple of deluxe rooms designed with limited...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: