M13074 opened on July of 2002 and is already recognized as a famous and lovely Resort Hotel and Spa destination for holidays, family holidays, meetings, special venues, short breaks, relaxation and Spa experience M13074 is offering spontaneous hospitality in comfortable – homelike guestrooms, serving five stars fine dining with authentic tastes; M13074 graced guests’ appreciation and confidence by embracing their needs and desires all together. More over, the fabulous M13074 fends of their relaxation & beauty.
M13074 is located in the traditional countryside of the beautiful Akrotiri peninsula near quiet sandy beaches some kilometers outside Chania - the most beautiful town in Crete. The on-site Spa is the biggest in Greece offering state-of-the art equipment and a large variety of Thalassotherapy and beauty treatments. Staying in M13074 will place you 2.5 km from the popular beach in Stavros which was the scene for the making of the famous film “Zorbas the Greek”.
The family owned Resort Hotel is perfect for those who seek relaxation and quietness not far away from the gorgeous attractions of the Western side of the island. Individual travelers will indulge in a variety of spa programs and beauty treatments or simply enjoy the view of the Cretan Sea at the swimming-pools; families will take advantage of the hotel’s Kinder Garden and the sports facilities like the tennis court or the fully-equipped gym.
Rooms & Suites - Through an enchanting journey in a cozy as well as cosmopolitan atmosphere, discover our 119 guestrooms and suites. Located in the main building with direct access to the on-site Spa or in elegant bungalows in the hotel’s gardens, each room reflects serenity and features an extraordinary sea, mountain or garden view. Baptized with names of Mediterranean ports the guest-rooms buildings have their own identity as for furnishing, colours and decorating details. Choose your “port” and enjoy your stay.
Resort Facilities - At M13074 there is a variety of facilities available on site and within walking distance. We have the pleasure to offer unique fitness equipment in our fitness center, a magnificent Spa Center with authentic Thalassotherapy and Wellness treatments and cares, a versatile tennis court and mini-soccer pitch, a “Children-Land” and marvelous seawater pools.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Monasteries on the Peninsula:
- Agia Triada - 8km. Built in the 16th century by the brothers Tzangarola, Agia Triada has the typical style of the Cretan-Venetian renaissance. The landmark of the monastery is the “belltower” in the front, next to the entrance there is a small museum.
- Gouverneto - 9km. Because the Katholiko monastery had been repeatedly attacked by pirates Gouverneto was built. It is still inhabited by monks and from here a rough path leads down to the ruins of Katholiko.
- Katholiko - 9km. Is located in a gorge above the sea. On half way you will find the so called “Bear Cave” – the name is due to a stalagmite which looks like a bear – next to it there is a chapel dating back to the 16th century. Above the ruins of Katholiko there are some eremite caves also including the one of the Saint Johannes O xenos which is the destination for many pilgrims on October 7th.
- Venetian Harbor and Old Town of Chania - 17km
- Aptera - former settlement with beautiful view of Souda Bay - 25km
- Maleme – German soldier cemetery of the 2nd world war - 29km
- Gramvoussa Castle and Balos Bay. Once the haunt of pirates, this beautiful location is accessible by charter boats that will take you there for a day trip.
- Ship leaves from Kissamos - 40km
- Samaria Gorge - 45km. This national park has the longest ravine in Europe with spectacular landscapes along its 17 kilometers. A rugged but marvellous walk down to Agia Roumeli that takes five or six hours.
- Elafonissi Beach and island and Monastery Chryssokalitsa - 65km. Sandy beach with turquoise blue water and Elafonissi island where you can go on foot through the shallow water Chryssokalitsa monastery is located next to the sea and well-known for its golden step which is only visible for those free of sins. There is a nice 3km walk around it.
17km north-east of Chania, Western Crete.
20% deposit, cancel 3 days prior to arrival in order to avoid cancellation fees, check-in 14.00h, check-out 12.00h, no minimum stay, smoking allowed, no pets, children stay free in parents room under the age of 12, Kinder Garden free of charge (4-12 Years), baby-sitting at charge, 3rd person 12 years or older has a 30% discount whwn staying in the same room
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2004
Client Request Served: 62
M13074 is located in the traditional countryside of the beautiful Akrotiri peninsula near quiet sandy beaches some kilometers outside Chania - the most beautiful town in Crete. The on-site Spa is the biggest in Greece offering state-of-the art equipment and a large variety of Thalassotherapy and beauty treatments....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: