Leriba Hotel and Spa a 4 and 5 Star (TGCSA) hotel is nestled on 12 hectares of indigenous forest on the banks of the Hennops River. It’s strategically located and easy accessible from Pretoria and Johannesburg. Leriba Hotel and Spa is walking distance to Centurion City, 35 minutes Johannesburg, 45 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport and a mere 5 minutes to Pretoria. Leriba Hotel and Spa [with more than 100 species of indigenous plants and a wide variety of bird life] is surrounded by the green belt that boasts 5 acclaimed golf courses, Centurion Cricket stadium and other leisure activities.
The 73 elegant and spacious en suite rooms, business and presidential suites blend comfort and style for the business and leisure guest. The luxury en suite rooms are decorated in a minimalistic East African style with a splendid view onto the lavish landscaped gardens displaying an abundance of indigenous plants and birdlife. We also offer facilities for disabled guests. All the elegant en suite bedrooms boast 2 twin beds or a double bed, bedside tables, small lounge, under floor heating, ceiling fan, work desk with telephone, satellite television, fully stocked mini bar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, en suite bathroom with separate bath and shower, two basins and amenities
Hemingway’s Restaurant and Wine Cellar: Hemingway's restaurant and wine cellar is tastefully decorated with understated minimalistic elegance. The ambience reminds of a classic French cafe with splashes of contemporary Provencal style. The carefully selected wine collection offers a wide range of tastes and flavours to compliment the sumptuous culinary journey with excellent paring suggestions. Wines are selected to represent most of the wine regions in South Africa. The award winning chef, Jan De Wet Botha, member of the National Chef Team, offers an exciting and honest menu with flavours. A feast that will awaken your senses.
Chapters Restaurant: Chapters restaurant offers unparalleled garden vistas, whether you opt for the airy indoors or the sun-drenched terrace. The minimalistic open design reminds of a traditional French café with tones of the bygone area. The ever evolving menu offers exciting simple and honest food influenced by fresh local seasonal produce. The extensive wine list is carefully selected to represent the best wines from all the different regions of South Africa
All luxury en suite rooms equipped with seperate shower and bath, mini bar, Satelite TV, under floor heating and tea/coffee making facilities.
Hotel and Spa boasts facilities including a full a la carte restaurant, walk in wine cellar, coffee shop, scuba and golf academy, spa and wellness centre, river lapa, open air business pub, large swimming pool, heated pool, and sandbunker and green.
Large pool, 2 restaurants, bar area and games room. A complimentary shuttle service is available to and from Centurion City Centre.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Nearby attractions include horse riding, 3 acclaimed golf courses, Centurion Cricket Stadium and tours and day trips can be organized on request to sites such as the historical City of Pretoria, Soweto day trips etc.
- Rates are qouted per person, per night in ZAR and are inclusive of 14% Value Added Tax [VAT].
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuations.
- Leriba Lodge reserves the right to release unconfirmed bookings 7 days prior to arrival.
- All major credit cards are accepted. No cheques will be accepted without prior arrangement.
- Children Policy: A 50% discount is applicable to children under the age of 5 years.
- Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in.
- Reservations will only be confirmed upon receipt of 100% deposit. - Payments can be made directly into our bank account/provide us with a valid credit card number, type of card, expiry date and the last three digits on the back of the card/valid travel voucher.
- Cancellation Policy:
* 21 days prior to arrival: 25%
* 7 days prior to arrival: 50%
* Less than 48 hours prior to arrival: 100%
* Unconfirmed bookings will be released at 18:00 daily.
- Check in/out: Check in time is 15:00 and check out time is 11:00. Early check in and late check out with prior arrangements. Rooms will be released at 18:00 on the day of arrival if prior notice of late arrival is not received.
Accommodation rates in ZAR
DESCRIPTION RACK RATE FIT/ CORPORATE (10 or more pax)
period room type single sharing single sharing
2010 Luxury en-suite rooms (4 Star) 1190,00 870,00 950,00 725,00
2010 Business Suites (5 Star) 1365,00 965,00 1090,00 820,00
2011* Luxury en-suite rooms (4 Star) 1300.00 950.00 1140.00 830.00
2011* Business suites (5 Star) 1500.00 1050.00 1310.00 920.00
2012* Luxury en-suite rooms (4 Star) 1500.00 1100.00 1310.00 960.00
2012* Business suites (5 Star) 1700.00 1200.00 1490,00 1050.00
Terms and conditions: Rates include a Full English breakfast and are valid from 1 January – 31 December.
The rates for 2011 and 2012 are subject to change without prior notice.
|Check out these similar vacation offers: