Hacienda San Miguel was inspired on the authentic colonial architecture and features comfortable studios and suites with fully equipped kitchen, surrounding and exuberant garden plenty of exotic flowers and plants. Here you can have a magnificent rest while admiring the Carribean. So come and have a dream come true!
* Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, stove and oven, coffee maker and kitchen utensils
* Private bath with shower.
* Cable TV with remote control
* Hot and cold water.
* Purified bottled water
* Air- conditioning
* Safety deposit box
* Table and chairs in the one and two bedroom suites
* Turn-down service
* Daily continental breakfast served to rooms
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Hacienda San Miguel is located in Cozumel down town just a half block from the waterfront and within a walking distance from the commercial district, restaurants and bars.
we are located on Cozumel island, near the city Cozumel.
* One night deposit in order to make reservation full payment upon checking in.
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon
CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOW:
* In order to avoid any charge, cancellations must be done 24 hours before guest arrival.
* Charges for cancellation or no show will apply as follows:
- 01 night from Jan03-Dec23/05
- 02 nights from Dec24-31/04 Dec 24-31, 2005
PRICES FOR 2006
Jan 2 - Aug 31, 2006
Studio - 90
Jr Suite - 101
Master Suite – 147
Sep 1 - Dec 18, 2006
Studio - 75
Jr Suite - 90
Master Suite – 116
Dec 19,06 - Jan 2, 2007
Studio - 96
Jr Suite - 113
Master Suite – 178
* Rates are in american dollars and are based in single and double occupancy
* Rates are subject to the 12% tax
* Includes, daily continental breakfast(sweet rolls, coffe and juice)
* $14.00 USD per additional guest per night.
* Up to 2 children under 12 years old free sharing bed with their parents.
HONEYMOON - Enjoy an unforgettable Honeymoon in Cozumel at Vista del Mar, a unique place in Cozumel where you will find everything that you need.
* Jan 2 - Ago 31, 2006
3 nights - 419
5 nights - 745
7 nights - 1.072
Sept 1 - Dic 18, 2006
3 nights - 390
5 nights - 697
7 nights – 1004
Dic 19, 06 - Jan 2, 06
3 nights - 487
5 nights - 859
7 nights – 1231
* Accommodation in an Ocean View room according with nights of package purchased.
* Prices are quoted in US Dollars for 2 persons and are plus the 12% government tax.
* Accommodation according to hotel and nights of package purchased.
* A compact car(insurance not included) as follows: 1 day in a 3 nights pkg, 2 days in a 5 nights pkg, 3 days in a 7 nights pkg.
* Food and beverages at Mr. Sancho´s beach club as follows: 1 day in a 3 nights pkg, 2 days in a 5 nights pkg, 3 days in a 7 nights pkg.
-- Food: Salad, main course based on beef or chicken or fish and dessert
-- Beverages: 01 bottle of domestic wine and unlimited soft drinks and bottled purifed water.
* One 15 min. Massage per person in Mr. Sancho´s beach club as follows: 01 in a 3 nights pkg., 02 in a 5 nights pkg, 03 in a 7 nights pkg.
* One horse back riding (going through jungle and beach) at Mr. Sancho´s beach club.
* Gourmet dinner for 2: Salad at San Miguel Café & Restaurant: salad, main course based on beef or chicken or shrimps and dessert. Beverages not included, as follows: 01 time in a 3 nights pkg., 02 times in a 5 nights pkg., 3 times in a 7 nights pkg.
DIVING COZUMEL - Without a doubt, the best an most well-known attractions of Cozumel are its spectacular reefs, numerous and varied in their formation, location, access and difficulty.
EASTER SPECIAL - Free Nights on early