This nice "family first" guest house with selfcatering units is situated 500m from the main street and 10 minutes walk away from the centre of town with all its fine restaurants, pubs and shops.
As we have young children ourselves, your kids are more than welcome to enjoy the space of our garden and all facilities.
You can use our terrace and outdoor braai or dive into the swimming pool to cool off on a hot summer day.
Breakfast will be served in our dining room or on the sunny front terrace.
All rooms have their private entrance, heating & fan, colour-TV, filled mini bar, bathrobes, towels and linen, coffee and tea, table and chairs to sit outside and wireless internet.
En suite bathrooms with shaving plug, toiletries, heating and hairdryer.
We have a big swimming pool, great terrace and BBQ (braai) place to enjoy the evenings with good South African wine after a busy day.
We have the biggest pepper-tree of Oudtshoorn in our garden with a tree house!
Nearby attractions and activities:
-Cango Wildlife Range
-Ostrich show farms
-Hot air balloon trips
-Mountain bikes trails
Oudtshoorn is about 60km from George. On the Garden Route between Calitzdorp and De Rust.
Your booking will only be reserved after receipt of 50% deposit.
Cancellations made one month - 2 weeks prior to date: 50% of the total amount due will be debited.
Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the date of arrival: 100% will be debited.
Deposits made will not be refunded.
Check in from 14.00h.
Check-out before 11.00h.
All rooms and units are non-smoking.
Our different rooms will suit your wishes or budget:
* Room R: Nice room with black wooden floor, double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
* Room F: Family room with queen size bed and an adjoining room with bunk-beds, en-suite bathroom with shower
* Room H: Luxury room with queen size bed, under floor heating in bath- and bedroom, en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bubble-bath
* Two selfcatering units fully equipped with a main bedroom with a queen size bed and an adjoining room with bunk-beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, spacious living area, open-plan kitchen and private terrace with bbq.
In all the rooms, coffee and tea is free of charge. All rooms have private entrance, colour-TV, bar fridge, clock radio, hearing & fan, hairdryer and shaving plug.
The following facilities are available on site:
* Beautiful sparkling swimming pool
* Large green garden
* Several terraces
* Outdoor braai (bbq)
* Many playgrounds for the children
* Secure private parking on the property
We like to mention that Oudtshoorn has many good attractions, so staying at least 2 nights is highly reccommended !
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Breakfast can be arranged at an extra charge for guests staying in our selfcatering units