FlyIn Lodge and Outpost on secluded lake which borders both Manitoba & Saskatchewan. Top notch facilities, service and equipment make this lodge stand out above its competition. Fish in the crystal clear waters of world renowned Lake Athapapuskow with its trophy lake trout, the largest recorded weighing 63 lbs., as well as northern pike, walleye, whitefish and perch. Athapapuskow, Cree meaning "rocks all around", is a beautiful lake with depths to 200 feet. This body of water has hundreds of miles of shoreline where islands, narrows, bays, boulders and natural sand beaches abound creating fish habitat as good as it gets. All packages available!
Our lodge facilities include a dining room where guests enjoy delicious chef prepared home cooked meals, before dinner hors d'oeuvres and complementary cocktails. Guests relax in our sitting room with the large stone fireplace or our screened in gazebo unwinding after an exciting day of fishing, swapping tales of the days events, or enjoying the view of the lake and listening to the loons calling out in true northern fashion. Your accommodations are clean, rustic, and fully modern log cabins, designed for 2-6 people. Fish all five species in Athapapuskow or select a day trip to our portage lake for superb walleyes. You could also choose a fly out to our Outpost at Saskoba Lake for a day of northern pike fishing you won't soon forget.
Nearby attractions and activities:
The area surrounding Pine Point Lodge has huge 100ft high limestone cliffs that run straight up from the waters edge. Just a 10 minute walk from the lodge you will see cliffs, birds and wildlife like no other...bring your camera!
Half an hour flight from the City of Flin Flon, Manitoba
Deposit required to confirm reservation. Trip balance due 45 days prior to reservation dates.
3 day package- $995.00
4 day package- $1230.00
7 day package- $1930.00
American Plan Includes:
* Three large chef prepared meals a day in our dining room.
* Packed lunches for day trips.
* Accommodation in private log cabins.
* Complimentary morning coffee delivered to your rooms if requested.
* Daily maid service.
* Return float plane flight from city of Flin Flon.
* 16 ft Lund boats with padded swivel seats (two people per boat)
* New 15 hp Yamaha four stroke motors with fuel.
* Complimentary fish preparation (also, packaging and freezing for transportation home)
* Manitoba and Saskatchewan fishing licenses.
* Lake Maps - Frozen baits - Life jackets & Landing nets.
* Complimentary Airport Service
* Portage day trips.
* Plus ... great fishing, fun and relaxation all in a "Northern Canadian Paradise".
3 Day Fishing Package- $ 595.00
4 Day Fishing Package- $ 695.00
5 Day Fishing Package- $ 795.00
6 Day Fishing Package- $ 895.00
7 Day Fishing Package- $ 995.00
Saskoba Outpost Package Includes:
* Return flight from city of Flin Flon, Manitoba.
* 6 Person Cabin with attached screened gazebo.
* Sleeping bags, sleeping bag liners, pillows, bedding and towels
* Propane fridge, stove and freezer.
* Hot & cold running water.
* Gas BBQ
* New 15 hp Yamaha motors with fuel.
* Cellular Phone
Notes: Maximum - 6 persons; Minimum 4 people, less than 4 people add $100.00 per person per package. Deposit of $100.00 per person required to confirm reservation. Trip balance due 45 days prior to reservation dates. Licenses available.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2005
Top notch facilities, service and equipment make this lodge stand out above its competition. Fish in the crystal clear waters of world renowned Lake Athapapuskow with its trophy lake trout, the largest recorded weighing 63 lbs., as well as northern pike, walleye, whitefish and perch. Athapapuskow, Cree meaning...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: