Exclusive for guests seeking tranquility well away from the tourist areas on Grenada´s east coast.
Situated on a private rock crop, we offer exotic dining on our patio with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy new friendships at the “Captains Table” and try our authentic Italian Coffee.
The use of our unspoiled sandy beach, indulging in a unique “Spice Bath” and therapeutic Day Spa treatment are ingredients for the ultimate relaxation.
Your Austrian hosts will introduce a real Caribbean lifestyle experience during your stay. Offering “Oildown” cook ups on the beach & BBQ at a local rum shop.
Take advantage of a Creole cooking workshop offered by our chef, cliff top hiking, sea kayaking, archery and bird watching,
We are specialized in romantic weddings on our beautiful sandy palm fringed beach.
The "Cabier family" invite you to experience Grenada`s lifestyle and take part in traditional celebrations. A smile as warm as the tropical sunshine you`ll find on every face from the housekeeper to the gardener. "Cabier family" works hard to make sure your holiday is happy and stress free.
- Guestroom balconies with a spectacular sea view
- Air conditioning is not needed due to the architectural design of the buildings
- Lodge service: Wireless LAN Internet access in the lodge, safety box and laundry facilities.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Escape to chill out on this tiny tropical island set in the turquoise sea. Discover the "Spice Island`s"vibrant beauty and rich cultural heritage on your own. Be an integral part of life and the soca rhythms of Grenada. Your Austrian hosts will be delighted to arrange special outings, treats and nature walks to secret beaches for the most valuable days in your year.
- Local festivals, fairs, and markets remain an integral part of life on Grenada.
- The measure of any island is taken by its beaches and coral reefs - Grenada offers plenty of both
- Grand Anse Beach is world famous
- Diving: Bianca C wrack "the Titanic" in the Caribbean
- Sailing to the Grenadines is a must.
Caribbean Sea - West Indies - Lesser Antilles - Grenada. Cabier Ocean Lodge you will find on the east cost south from Grenville next to Crochu Harbor. 50 minutes driving from the airport.
- Credit cards: Visa and Master Card
- We accept Traveler Checks, but no private checks
- We kindly ask you to pay your food, drinks, wellness treatments and other services in cash with Euro, US$ or EC$.
- Spa & health treatments
- Sport: Archery, sea kayak, snorkeling, clifftop hiking & Nordic walking, fishing
- Nature: bird watching
- Cabier beach is suitable and safe for children
- Explore Grenada´s fantastic dive sites
- Holistic & art seminars, cooking workshops with Grenada´s spices
- Tailor made sightseeing tours and sailing tours can be arranged for you
- For weddings & celebrations & Reunions we organize whatever features the guests choose
- The hosts speak English and German.
Wedding and Honeymoon packages: We are authorized to arrange weddings in our unique location beneath the ocean and would be happy to arrange everything for you for this unforgettable celebration according to your individual wishes! You can rent the entire Lodge for weddings, workshops, family reunions and incentives for up to 20 persons.
We offer you a seminar room in the Mangi House, which is only 10 minutes (walking distance) away from Cabier Ocean Lodge. Your host and hotel manager Eveline Vogel is a professional event manager and will be pleased to organise your events in this location. Our guests can also benefit from all Health Day Spa Center offers.
Minimum 40 USD per person per night. Honeymoon suite for 120 USD per night for two person. Entire Lodge for weddings and seminars 4300 to 4600 USD per week for up to 20 guests. Mangi House sleeps 2 - 6 persons and is rented for 900,- US$ per week.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2003
Client Request Served: 67
M11739 is situated 50 minutes from the capital city St.Georges, near the village of Crochu, in a part of the island that has remained untouched by tourism. M11739 has a unspoiled sandy beach - and on the other side reefs for snorkeling.
On this tiny tropical island set in the turquoise sea. Hang out in a hammock...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: