Fort Recovery Beach front Villas located on Tortola, British Virgin Islands,are on the calm Caribbean side of the island. This creates an excellent swimming and snorkeling area from our small private beach. We are located on the South/West(West End) of the island where the cooling trade winds gives us constant breezes, especially during the summer. We afford you all the benefits of having your own fully equipped Caribbean seaside villa.
All villas are completely and comfortably furnished with:
* A/C, TV
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Living room
* Bedrooms and baths
* Housekeeping services are provided daily
* Superb chef; dinner served in the restaurant.
* Baby-sitting service (24 hours notice)
* 3-4 Bedroom Villa: It consists of a central Art Gallery entrance way, a very large living room/library, fully equipped kitchen, a spectacular beachfront master bedroom & bath, two additional oversized bedrooms & spacious baths & a fourth queen sized bedroom . The large wrap-around wooden porch on the beach is great for outdoor dining. In the rear there is an open air garden room leading onto the pool & private side gardens.
* Two bedroom villa: This charming seaside villa, with superb views, has a large living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, three patios, and gardens.
* Two bedroom Penthouse Villa: This roomy two bedrooms, two bathrooms accommodation consists of two balconies, large living room, and fully equipped kitchen. The panoramic views are a living portrait of the best of the Caribbean.
* One bedroom beachfront villas: These unique seaside villas consist of garden patios, fully equipped kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms creating an appealing relaxed environment. All villas have a/c and ceiling fans. The screened glass doors, which exposes a fantastic view of the Caribbean, extends on to it’s own private sun patio, with lounge chairs.
* Penthouse beachfront villas: State of the art spacious penthouse villas with beamed cathedral ceilings, highly designed interiors provide you with spectacular views of the Caribbean from your private balcony. Each has a fully equipped kitchen, living room, and separate bedrooms and bathrooms.
Services by Arrangement
* Video Rentals, Fax, Phone, & E-mail
* Nail & Hair services
* Chartering captain & boat, on the premises for sight seeing & snorkeling
* Massages & Yoga/Pilates classes on the premises (Shiatsu, Swedish and reflexology)
* Convenient ferry access to Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, Peter Island, Marina Cay, St.Thomas, & St.John.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Enjoy a day of great sailing aboard one of the many charter boats available for hire.
* Tennis, 9-hole pitch and putt nearby, and golf range
* Car rentals & Island Tours
* Horseback riding
* Rain Forest
* Swimming with the Dolphins
* Snorkeling and shelling
* Beauty Salon
* Duty-Free Shopping
* Botanical Flower Gardens
* Library of books in each villa including the main reception
* Children’s Library
* Eco-tourism & whale-watching
* Fishing and surfing
* Hiking and Mountain climbing
DEPOSIT POLICY: Minimum deposit is $300 unless 20% is more. Visa, Master Card and American Express accepted. Payment is due upon arrival and is non-refundable.
* Between April 15 to December 17
Bookings may be cancelled by notice given no later than 90 days
before your arrival date. Failing this, you will be charged for the full amount due for your stay.
* Between December 18 to April 14
If you cancel any booking for this period, between December 18 and April 14 you will be charged for the full amount due for your stay. No deposits will be refunded for booking made for this period. If there is an emergency, please let us know as soon as possible. If we are able to resell your space, we will credit your payment towards a future stay.
1 Bedroom beachfront villa for two - $165
1 Bedroom new beach villa for two -$210
1 Bedroom beachfront penthouse villa for two - $187
1 Bedroom new beach penthouse villa for two - $236
1 Bedroom poolside penthouse villa for two - $160
2 Bedroom beachfront villa for four - $315
2 Bedroom beachfront penthouse for four - $390
3 Bdrm Luxury Beach Villa for six - $560
4 Bdrm Luxury Beach House for eight - $640
1 Bedroom beachfront villa for two - $260
1 Bedroom new beach villa for two - $324
1 Bedroom beachfront penthouse villa for two - $291
1 Bedroom new beach penthouse villa for two - $360
1 Bedroom poolside penthouse villa for two - $250
2 Bedroom beachfront villa for four - $430
2 Bedroom beachfront penthouse for four - $522
3 Bdrm Luxury Beach Villa for six - $715
4 Bdrm Luxury Beach House for eight - $797
* Additional person in any villa is $50/nt. 12 & under, $35/nt. Crib charge $15/nt. Service charge 10%, Government Tax 7%. To guarantee an end villa add an additional $20/nt. Cont’ B’fast included Daily. For each Seven night stay, one welcome dinner & boat trip included per guest.
SPECIAL DELUXE PACKAGE FOR TWO
Rates per couple: $1995 (4/15 to 12/17); $2810(12/18 to 4/14)
* Seven nights, Eight days, luxury one bedroom beachfront villa accommodation (Sun Patio, Living room, Kitchen, King Bedroom and Bath)
*17% Government tax and service charges on villa
* AC, TV, daily housekeeping service
* One-week jeep rental (7 days)- not including tax, $10 license fee, gasoline or insurance($10/day collision damage waiver). Insurance can be waived unless you are 25 yrs or younger (advise prior to arrival details of driving info.) it’s $20/ day.
* Welcome Botanical Flower bouquet
* Daily Continental Breakfast
* Three dinners each, (not including 15% gratuity for waiter)
* Boat Trip for snorkeling, swimming, and sight seeing
* Massages – half hour each.
* Manicure or pedicure each
* Yoga and Pilates classes done at Sunset on the dock daily
* Cooler & ice for romantic picnic lunches
While here, our staff can suggest the best beaches, eating places, hiking areas, sites of interest and map out a guide. Extra boat trips, tennis courts, dive shops, sailing lessons, horseback riding can be arranged.
||Location: St Vincent and Grenadines
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2005
Client Request Served: 54
Bequia (Bek-way) is the first of the fabulous Grenadines, known for their spectacular beauty, beaches, lovely quaint shops, all kinds of water sports including diving & fishing. The island is also a sailboat mecca, coming from all over the world and creating a very international atmosphere. It is truly the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: