For views, all rooms look across the lake to Armchair Glacier, Wedge Mountain, Blackcomb Mountain, and Whistler Mountain. There simply isn’t a better view in Whistler. "The most special place I’ve ever been... all in all - heaven on earth!" said Derek Pearce of England.
* Artesian spring water: Can you imagine drinking the best water imaginable right out of your tap and then know that you can shower and bathe in it? M13308 is blessed with a private artesian spring that produces water that is out of this world. Why buy Perrier when something much better comes out of the tap?
* Endless recreation opportunities:
* Lakefront rooms (all).
* Wireless Internet Connections in most rooms.
* Breakfast, Tea, and strong coffee included with stay.
* Gourmet dining on site.
* Free Parking.
* Ski Magazine said: "Whistler Valley holds a secret most visitors never glimpse: It is magical and magnetic not because of anything manmade, but because of the sheer enormity and beauty of the basin's natural mountain landscape. At the uncomplicated M13308, two miles from the congested bustle of Whistler Village, this is a secret impossible to overlook."
* David Butwin of Gourmet Magazine said "We loved our time at the M13308."
Nearby attractions and activities:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend