Tiliva Resort is a Fijian run venture situated on the north east of the island. After many years in Europe the proprietors have returned to establish this eco friendly holiday destination.
The guest accommodation is self contained bungalows (bures) having typical Fijian style high ceilings with full en-suite facilities, ceiling fans and private veranda. These are only yards from the resort's white sandy beach with magnificent views across the bay to the island of Ono. The bures are serviced on a daily basis.
Guests can enjoy the freshly picked tropical fruit and native vegetables from our kitchen garden and enjoy the local island cuisine. All drinking water is fresh from the local spring. All meals are fully included in the cost of your stay. There is also a fully licensed bar.
In the evening the guests can relax over a sundowner and can choose a candlelit dinner on the restaurant veranda overlooking the beach or dine in the main building. Guests can also watch their meals being cooked in traditional underground ovens (lovo).
The guest accommodation is self contained chalets (bures) having:
* Typical Fijian style
* High ceilings with full en-suite facilities.
* Ceiling fans and private veranda.
* All with en-suite facilities and private veranda.
* Guests can enjoy the freshly picked tropical fruit and native vegetables from our kitchen garden and enjoy the local island cuisine.
* All drinking water is fresh from the local spring. All meals are fully included in the cost of your stay.
* Books, board games and cards are available for the use of guests.
Nearby attractions and activities:
The island is off the beaten track from Fiji’s mainstream tourist attractions and is an ideal location for taking a holiday offering spectacular scenery, a glimpse of everyday Fijian life and all manner of outdoor activities or a simple relaxing break.
* Sport Fishing
* Village Visits
* Boat Trips & Picnics
* Bird watching
* Guided tour with local medicinal man of all indigenous trees
* Mat Making
* How to make coconut oil
* There is also a fully licensed bar.
WEDDINGS (Both International & Fijian)
The Marriage is legal worldwide, both passports and birth certificates are required for marriage and licence. Divorce papers are required if previously married. No minimum stay is required.
* Traditional Wedding from F$ 1200
* Fijian Wedding from F$ 1600
* Church Wedding from F$ 2500
* Prices are on a 'Per night' basis
* The price includes all meals and round trip boat transfer from Vuinsea Airport to the resort.
* Beachfront bure - F$580.00 per night double occupancy
* Garden bure - F$475.00 per night double occupancy
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2004
Client Request Served: 15
M12454 is a small family run venture situated on the north east of the island. The Resort has six deluxe bures set in 18 acres of lush tropical gardens. The guest accommodation is self contained chalets (bures) having typical Fijian style high ceilings with full en-suite facilities, ceiling fans and private veranda....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: