Welcome to Harpole’s Heartland Lodge, an Illinois bed and breakfast, corporate retreat, and hunting lodge located in serene Pike County. Hunters nationwide know Heartland Lodge as a premier hunting lodge located in prime whitetail deer hunting territory, with some of the best upland hunting including wild quail hunting and pheasant hunting in Illinois.
Couples in search of an Illinois bed and breakfast may find themselves whiling away the hours on our back deck. In cooler weather, they may curl up in front of a roaring fire in our Great Room. The best of Illinois vacation getaways, Heartland Lodge also makes an excellent Chicago vacation, just 4.5 hours from the city.
Few business conference centers can provide conference facilities in a setting as unique as this. Coming up with new corporate retreat ideas can be difficult – but not at Heartland Lodge, where back-to-basics activities inspire team building. You’ll find that in the relaxed atmosphere of a corporate retreat, ideas come quickly.
The lodges contain over 7500 and 9300 square feet of air conditioned comfort, with 11 regular rooms, a family room, a suite and seven luxury suites complete with jacuzzi and fireplace. With over 1,200 acres of woodlands, trails, bird watching, horseback riding, hay rides, sporting clays and more, this Illinois bed & breakfast is the perfect way to enjoy Midwest vacations in the Heartland of America.
* REGULAR ROOM - There are eleven regular rooms. These rooms have two extra long, triple sheeted twin beds with a private bathroom. Each room is decorated to a certain theme according to its name.
* ANGLER ROOM - This room has a queen size, triple sheeted bed and a set of bunk beds. This room also has a private bath and is decorated in a fishing theme.
* WHITETAIL SUITE - This room has a King size, triple sheeted canopy bed and a private jacuzzi. A walkout porch is nice to view the wildlife that comes to the feeders.
* LUXURY SUITE- There are seven luxury suites in our new lodge. These rooms have King size, triple sheeted canopy beds, private Jaccuzzi, walkout porch, fireplace, and is decorated according to its theme.
* CONFERENCE ROOMS- We have a 1500sq ft conference area and a separate board room. The board room seats sixteen people. Wireless access and telephone lines are available for connecting to outside sources. We have flip charts, white erasable board, overhead projector and a screen.
* REC ROOM -This room has a television, pool table, card table, and library. Restrooms are available in this room.
* GREAT ROOM -This room has a large stone fireplace, Remington statues, and a large open ceiling.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Take a trip along the Mississippi River bluffs and see an elk farm, Texas longhorns, deer, turkey, and the most scenic river valley view in the Midwest! Enjoy the breathtaking sunset across the river in the Missouri hills (weather permitting). Heartland Lodge is a full service resort with all the amenities. We offer horseback riding, sporting clays, fishing, hunting, ATV’s, volleyball, croquet, bonfires, Old West cookouts, cross country skiing, sled riding, mountain bike riding, and over 1,200 acres of trails, ponds and unmatched scenic beauty. If all that wasn’t enough, trips can be arranged to Missouri to visit museums in historic Hannibal MO, home of Mark Twain and Molly Brown; or Springfield, IL (home of Abraham Lincoln). At Heartland Lodge, you’ll find the best of midwest vacations. Design your own escape-from-Chicago weekend packages, including all your favorite activities.
80 miles northeast of St Louis , 275 miles southwest of Chicago
* Deposit Policy- full payment of your stay is due when making your reservations.
* Cancellation Policy- due to the nature of our business we ask for a 30 day cancellation notice (60 day for lodge buyouts). A process fee of 10% of your total booking will be charged when cancelling. Cancellations without 30 days (60 day for lodge buyouts) will not be refunded. If someone in your original booking party does not show, you will be charged the full amount. These policies help us provide you with better service.
WHITETAIL HUNTS- Archery Hunts
Six night, five day October 1st-18th - $2150
Six night, five day October Pre Rut hunt - $2550-3150
Six night, five day Rut hunt-November - $3500
Six night, five day Dec & Jan hunt - $1750
Four night, three day Oct, Dec, & Jan - $1250
* Includes Guides, Meals and Accommodations
GUN HUNTS (Archery/Muzzleloader Combo)
Four night, three day November hunt - $3150
Five night, four day December hunt - $2750
Four night, three day Muzzleloader only - $1950
Seven night, six day archery/muzzleloader - $2550
Four night, three day hand gun (doe only) - $800
* Includes Guides, Meals and Accommodations
Three night, three day hunt - $1750
Two night, two day hunt - $1200
* Includes Guides, Dogs, Meals, Accommodations,
Game Cleaning, & Packaging
FISHING PACKAGES - MISSISSIPPI RIVER
Half-day - $125 (Minimum 2 people) $120 each for 3 people
Full-day- $175 (Minimum 2 people) $160 each for 3 people
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
Client Request Served: 126
Welcome to our lodge, an Illinois bed and breakfast, corporate retreat, and hunting lodge located in serene Pike County. Hunters nationwide know the lodge as a premier hunting lodge located in prime whitetail deer hunting territory, with some of the best upland hunting including wild quail hunting and pheasant hunting...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: