Dive the spectacular waters that surround Campbell River, which have earned the reputation for having excellent visibility, plus colourful and bountiful life. Earl Lowe’s knowledge of the area, his captain skills, and ability to place people in the water at just the right time on a current or drift dive is amazing and second to none. This area of British Columbia is also known as a photographer’s Mecca. There’s so much life to see, photographers run out of film on virtually every dive.
* Stay with us at the Abyssal Dive Lodge built on the edge of Pidcock Creek, just minutes from the Quadra Island ferry terminal.
* Enjoy Chef Deb or Earl’s professional sumptuous, substantial diver’s meals.
* Start the day off with a hot breakfast, have a lunch designed for the energy needed for that afternoon dive, and a dinner you won’t forget to wind up the day.
* Video library available for the 2 big-screen televisions available for your pleasure.
* A large refrigerator is provided for diver’s beverages and snacks.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Wild life adventure tours.
* Guided fishing charters.
* Salmon snorkel tours or even a massage.
* A charming Quadra store, just 5 minutes from the Abyssal Dive Lodge.
* A credit card will be required to confirm all individual dive packages at the Abyssal Dive Lodge.
* Please contact us if your travel plans change 24 hours before arrival, otherwise you will be charged a cancellation fee of $150.00 per person.
* Arrive Friday, dive Saturday & Sunday, depart Sunday - 2 days - $150 per day = $300, includes 4 boat dives, air, tanks, weights if required, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner.
* Arrive Thursday, dive Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, depart Sunday - 3 days - $150 per day = $450, includes 6 boat dives, air, tanks, weights if required, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
Client Request Served: 12
Dive the spectacular waters that surround Campbell River, which have earned the reputation for having excellent visibility, plus colourful and bountiful life. Earl Lowe’s knowledge of the area, his captain skills, and ability to place people in the water at just the right time on a current or drift dive is amazing...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: