You will be surrounded by millions of acres of reef and rainforest with unlimited opportunities for snorkeling, diving, fishing, biking, kayaking and hiking through these pristine and protected eco systems.
We are recognized for our comfortable accommodations in our luxurious cabanas and suites, our fine dining and exhilarating tours, and our unrivaled attention to our guests’ comfort!
Cabanas: Our duplex cabana accommodations were created with your comfort in mind, providing a relaxing and cool environment to return to after a day of adventure. Cabana rooms are very spacious and feature saltilo tile floors, ceiling fans, mahogany furnishings, mini bars, purified water, vaulted ceilings and a bright and airy feel, perfect for relaxing. The large bathrooms feature brightly tiled bathtubs and showers and come complete with hair dryers. All rooms air-conditioned for your complete comfort.
Suites - Our spacious suites are over 1,000 sq. ft. and feature two large bedrooms each with it’s own large and well outfitted bathroom. Each suite offers a large living area and kitchenette complete with TV, DVD player and stereo as well as a coffee maker and features beautiful mahogany furnishings throughout. The upper suites provide high vaulted ceilings and huge balconies overlooking one of our pools and our immaculate beach. The lower suites offer spacious deck areas and are just a few steps to one of our two pools and our endless golden sand beach.
Colonial Suites - Adjoining the Jaguar Reef Lodge are our Colonial Suites which offer spacious 1 and 2 bedroom suites beautifully decorated and comfortably furnished. All suites offer unobstructed views of our beach and the beautiful blue Caribbean Sea. A large roof top deck provides panoramic views of the distant cayes as well as the Mayan mountains. All rooms offer spacious balconies or verandas.
- All rooms offer amenities for the jungle-beach life style, including a mini-bar refrigerator, purified water dispensers and beach towels.
- Each room has a private personal safe for valuables.
- You can stay in touch with everyone back home through our free wireless E-Mail service.
- Daily maid service is provided by our local Garifuna staff in their colorful dresses and welcoming smiles.
- For clothing care, personal laundry service is available, and irons are available for touching up packing wrinkles.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Choose from seven different professionally guided tours. The diversity extends from Mayan Ruins, to Rainforest, to exploring the Cayes and Barrier Reef. Our guides are the best in the business; their sole objective is to ensure your comfort and safety and to assist you in getting the most out of your adventure experience.
- Belize diving
- Fishing tours on our reefs.
- $20 per night for each additional person over 2 staying in Cabanas or Rooms
- $20 per night for each additional person over 4 staying in Suites
- Maximum of 2 people in Garden View Bedrooms, Beach Front Bedrooms & Beach Front Cabanas
- Maximum of 4 people in Beach Penthouses, One Bedroom Suites and Cabanas
- Maximum of 6 people in all Two Bedroom Suites
- Please add 9% room tax and 8% service charge to room rates
- All rates are in US dollars.
Belize dive and stay packages - Dive the famous Belize Barrier Reef while staying at the beautiful Jaguar Reef Lodge with our all-inclusive vacation packages.
Your Dive and Stay package includes:
- Round trip transfers from Dangriga Airstrip to Jaguar Reef Lodge
- Accommodations in an air-conditioned room or suite
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (lunch will be packed for you on full day tours)
- Welcome cocktail and orientation
- Complimentary use of bicycles, kayaks, sail boats, snorkel and fishing gear
- All taxes and gratuities
- 3 nights includes 2 days diving
- 4 nights includes 3 days diving
- 5 nights includes 4 days diving
- 6 nights includes 5 days diving
- 7 nights includes 6 days diving.
Contact supplier for detailed price information.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2003
Client Request Served: 32
Discover a world of possibilities from one location! You will be surrounded by millions of acres of reef and rainforest with unlimited opportunities for snorkeling, diving, fishing, biking, kayaking and hiking through these pristine and protected eco systems.
We are located on a 600 acre peninsula with 7 miles of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: