The ranch is located in rugged heart of South Dakota on a 15000 acre ranch that has been family owned for a 100 years. We have some of the best pheasant/grouse/deer and prairie dog hunting in the world. The property has rolling hills, virgin prairie, sheltered wood-lands, open meadows and forest creeks that harbor adventure. Our pheasant hunts are second to none and we have the resources to provide our clients great grouse/prairie dog or goose hunting along with our pheasant hunts. The lodge, the people, the property, the game and the panaoramic sunsets are what sets Bad River Bucks and Birds LLC a part from others.
Newly constructed in 2000 the deluxe 10 room western-style Bad River Lodge features rustic Dakotan decor and custom made knotty pine furniture. All rooms includ daily maid service, a private bath, and two queen beds. The Hermann Barn, built in 1905 and fully refurbished from its ranching days, serves three hearty squares: all you-can-eat country-cooked buffet breakfast, an oversize field lunch, and a family-style dinner with the freshest grilled meats. The barn’s game loft is stocked for entertainment: pool and poker tables, big screen satellite TV and a full wet bar. We provide temperature controlled kennels, trap range, guides, trained hunting dogs, airport pick up from Pierre SD and a big smile for every client that chooses to hunt with us. Welcome to the Bad River Bucks and Birds experience.
Nearby attractions and activities:
35 miles southwest of Pierre SD, 2 hours east of Rapid City(Mt. Rushmore), 1 hour east of Wall Drug, 15 miles away from the world famous Pioneer auto Museum in Murdo SD and 35 miles from 1880 town.
35 miles southwest of Pierre South Dakota or 8 1/2 miles of I-90 at Draper SD
- We require a 50% deposit upon booking for all hunts.
- Most packages are three days and four nights.
- The clients check in the afternoon before the first day of hunting and depart the morning following their last day.
- We do not allow smoking in our facilities but the big decks out side the lodge provide that opportunity.
- Families are welcome and we love children but do not provide child care.
- We will not refund your deposit unless you cancel more then 6 weeks in advance of the hunt or unless death or injury has occured to you or a loved one.
Our hunting packages are all inclusive and provide the following meals, lodging, guide, trap range, airport pick up from Pierre SD, daily maid service, trained hunting dogs, transportation while on the ranch, shooting benches and bags, rifle range and open bar at the end of each days hunt. License and gratuities not included. The package rates vary on the species hunted:
- Pheasant/grouse 1,895 per person
- Pheasant/prairie dog 1,895 per person
- Pheasant/goose 2,195 per person
- Turkey 1,295 per person
- Deer hunts rifle 4,750 per person.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
The ranch is located in rugged heart of South Dakota on a 15000 acre ranch that has been family owned for a 100 years. We have some of the best pheasant/grouse/deer and prairie dog hunting in the world. The property has rolling hills, virgin prairie, sheltered wood-lands, open meadows and forest creeks that harbor...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: