Family Owned and Operated. M13511 has been owned and operated by the Nelson family since 1974. Your hosts are Bill and Valerie Nelson, owners of the lodge, accompanied by their children. Service to our guests is our primary focus and is a sincere honor. It begins the first time we have the pleasure of meeting you and continues even after you’ve boarded the plane for the trip home. Perhaps that’s why we have a year-to-year return rate of nearly 75% and a 5-year return rate over 90%.
From our well maintained boats, motors, guide service, cabins, and support facilities, to the house- keeping staff and excellent meals prepared by our lodge cook (American plan), all efforts are aimed at making sure your visit exceeds all expectations. We invite you to please come and fish with us!
Trophy Fishing. M13511 is the only fishing resort on the entire lake system and only accessible by air. There are hundreds of square miles of pristine water made up of multiple lakes and rivers accessible to a maximum of only 28 guests per week. As a result, the fishing at M13511 for Walleye, Northern Pike and Lake Trout is excellent! M13511 is truly a trophy fish destination.
North Spirit Lake Map. Guests at M13511 are blessed with sole access to multiple lakes. North Spirit Lake is 15 miles by 6 miles and dotted with islands. Margot Lake is 18 miles by 1 mile with many bays and points. There are a number of more intimate portage lakes with NSLL boats on them. All lakes are excellent for Northern Pike and Walleye. Trout Lake has the added attraction of eye- and arm-popping Lake Trout action!
American plan accommodations. Food and lodging. Our American Plan provides you with the finest of both. The quality of food served in our main lodge dining room is unmatched in the north woods. A freshly brewed cup of hot coffee will start off your day. A full breakfast at the lodge dining room follows and then it's off to the dock where your guide will have your boat ready to go. And for lunch, don't forget Carol's secret breading and other extras to top off an exquisite lunch of fresh caught fish cooked by your guide on an open fire. No restaurant can match that!
Housekeeping accommodations. For the fisherman who likes to be on his own schedule, cook his own meals, guide himself, and clean his own fish, this is the plan for you! This plan includes air transportation to North Spirit Lake and return to Red Lake, food, a deluxe cabin, cooking utensils, ice, 16 foot Lund boat with padded swivel seats, 20 H.P. Mercury motor and gas. A shore lunch kit is also sent out daily with each boat. And, after your day is over, you have access to our fish cleaning house where you will find cling wrap, tape, and a freezer to prepare your fish for the trip home.
- We require a deposit of USD 200 per person with reservation for fishing. All rates are based on a minimum of two persons per boat. For a single person with the same service, ad USD 50 per day
- If additional aircraft is required to accommodate your party on baggage overweight, charges will be made accordingly
- No pets please
- Guests are liable for all damage to boats, motors, or cabins
- We reserve extra plane space
- Fishing licenses available at the lodge
- Deposits are not refundable, but may be transferred or carried over to the following year with a 30 day notice
- Prices subject to change without notice.
Housekeeping Plan Rates Include:
- 6 Day, 7 Night (including airfare): 1295 USD
- 5 Day, 6 Night (including airfare): 1195 USD
- 4 Day, 5 Night (including airfare): 1075 USD
- 3 Day, 4 Night (including airfare): 925 USD
- Overnight Charge: 100 USD
- One-half day fishing (overnight included): 175 USD.
- Air transportation from Red Lake, Ontario and return
- Cabin with complete cooking and eating utensils, hot and cold running water, showers, oil heat, towels and bedding
- 16' Lund Boats with 20 H.P. Mercury motors and swivel seats
- Food ice and beverage cooler
- Gas (15 gallons per person)
- Shore Lunch kit for each boat.
Note: Daily flights depart Red Lake Airport at 8:00 a.m. and flights depart from M13511 at 9:00 a.m. Special flight times can be arranged for groups of six or more.
American Plan Rates Include:
- 6 Day, 7 Night (including airfare): 1895 USD
- 5 Day, 6 Night (including airfare): 1725 USD
- 4 Day, 5 Night (including airfare): 1550 USD
- 3 Day, 4 Night (including airfare): 1375 USD
- Overnight Charge: 125 USD
- One-half day fishing (overnight included): 225 USD.
- Air transportation from Red Lake, Ontario to North Spirit Lake and return
- Modern Accommodations
- All meals
- Boat, motor, gas and guide
- Filet, package and freeze your fish.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2005
Client Request Served: 12
Canada's lakes are known for bountiful populations of large northern and walleye. North Spirit Lake, only accessible by plane, is where these species grow to trophy size. As one of only a few lucky fishermen you will experience the fight and fun of these magnificent creatures first hand in the almost virgin waters...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: