We own and train all our horses we don’t lease them like many guest ranches do. We average 28 hours per week on horseback. Why we are unique:
- We own our horses and don’t rent them for the season.
- We are the only ranch in the United States that has been designated by the U.S. Department of Interior as a National Natural Landmark, which testifies to the beauty of our ranch.
- We have 37% of our guests return to the ranch, which speaks to our professionalism and how pleased our guests were with their visit. Numerous guests have returned for 7 years in a row. We have only been open for 7 years.
- Our facilities are new and beautifully decorated. Numerous rooms are less than a year old.
- Echo Canyon owns 1500 acres and leases 60,000 acres from the Forest Service. A horseback riding paradise. We pride ourselves in creating the best western family environment, with a superb horse program with new facilities.
Fly fishing, archery, clay shooting, horseback riding, weekly cattle drive, nightly entertainment and very nice accommodations.
Nearby attractions and activities:
We are located right of Hwy. 12 "The scenic highway of legends" between two gorgeous small towns, Cuchara and La Veta.
180 Miles south of Denver , 120 miles south of Colorado Springs
We require a $500 deposit per person. We have 3 night up to 7 night stays. We are a Sunday to Sunday ranch. Our guest age is 8 and older. Children ages 8 to 15 years of age get a 20% discount on rates.
7 night stay at our ranch. This is an Adults only week which means guests ages 18 and older only.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2005
Client Request Served: 20
We own and train all our horses we don’t lease them like many guest ranches do. We average 28 hours per week on horseback. Why are we unique?
• We own our horses and don’t rent them for the season.
• We are the only ranch in the United States that has been designated by the U.S. Department of Interior as...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: