Personalized service is our specialty at the Flamingo and our English speaking front desk staff can help to make your vacation special with insider’s suggestions for restaurants, quiet beaches, watersports, and Mayan ruins.
For Scuba Divers and snorkelers, we offer the Flamingo Divers program which features diving on world famous Palancar Reef. For sun worshipers, we offer our Beach club at Playa Azul where you can lounge away while enjoying a tropical drink or take part in a game of beach volleyball. Or explore the island via moped or car at your own pace and discover a beautiful secluded beach on the other side of the island. View Mayan ruins at San Gervasio or go horseback riding on a long white sand beach.
In each of our 22 rooms, you’ll feel right at home under the tropical sun. Stucco walls in the old Mexican style. Plantation shutters and air conditioning will bring you some relief from the heat after a hard day of playing in the sun... And why not have a drink before dinner on the hotel’s roof veranda, gazing at the beautiful sunset over the Caribbean Sea? Our staff is friendly, our decor fresh and cozy, and we have tried to think of every possible detail to make your stay more enjoyable. With reasonable rates and impeccable service, Hotel Flamingo fills up quickly, especially in the winter season!
COURTYARD ROOM - The Courtyard is a spacious room with all the necessary conveniences and more….
- Location courtyard rooms are on the second and third floor and face onto the garden courtyard area.
- Size all courtyard rooms are spacious and 105 square feet (32 square meters) in size including bathroom
- Facilities all rooms are spacious and have in suite bathrooms with shower, air conditioning, international direct dial telephone, cable television, hair dryer, and ceiling fan
- Bedding each room has two double beds, or they can be put together to create a king bed. Maximum occupancy of three adults per room.
SUPERIOR ROOM - The Superior room is spacious and comes with that extra bit of luxury you desire….
- Location superior rooms are on the second and third floors and face south towards town or are located in back side of hotel. Some rooms have high ceilings, balconies, and some have sitting areas.
- Facilities all deluxe rooms are spacious and have in suite bathrooms with shower, air conditioning, international direct dial telephone, hair dryer, ceiling fan, mini bar, electronic in-room safe, and cable television.
- Bedding each deluxe room has queen bed fitted with luxury bed sheets and covered with mosquito netting. Can accommodate third person with roll away bed.
PENTHOUSE VILLA - The Villa is a secluded slice of paradise with beautiful sweeping views of the Caribbean…
- Location the penthouse villa is located on the third floor rooftop with views of the turquoise waters from the living room, front bedroom, and kitchen.
- Facilities Very spacious unit with 2 bedrooms, full gourmet kitchen, large living room with ocean views, one full bathroom with shower, one half bathroom, hair dryer, mini split zone air conditioning, cable tv, high speed internet connection, ceiling fans through out, electronic in-room safe, and huge private deck space with ocean views.
- Bedding the first bedroom with ocean views has one double bed fitted with luxury bed sheets. The second bedroom has two double beds fitted with luxury bed sheets. Maximum of 4 people in villa.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* The Flamingo is located centrally in the heart of Cozumel. All restaurants, shopping, and entertainment are within a short walking distance. Beautiful beaches like Corona San Francisco, or Playa Azul are just a very short drive away.
* The "Flamingo Divers" program allows the advanced as well as beginner diver to take part. We feature new top of the line Scubapro dive equipment for our rentals. We also offer extra services such as our dive equipment cleaning and storage to help keep your vacation worry free. A self-service rinse tank is also available for your use. Our diving is offered through Aquatic Sports and all boats leave out of the harbor of the El Presidente at 9 a.m. and return at approximately 2:30 pm. We feature 2-tank boat diving on a large comfortable boat and a complimentary lunch is served on board. A taxi is provided from the hotel to Aquatic sports. All divers need to make arrangements in advance the night before and be ready for taxi pickup at 8:30 a.m. To arrange diving, please contact our PADI instructor who is on staff.
* Scuba Dive
* Explore Beaches
* Sail, Windsurf, and Kayak
* Ride Horses
* Swim with Dolphins
Centrally located just two blocks from the Town Square and a half block from the waterfront, the Flamingo is convenient to all that Cozumel has to offer.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME: To enter Cozumel, Mexico you must have PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP, such as a Passport or Certified Birth Certificate, with picture ID. A driver’s license and/or voter’s registration are not sufficient and will not be accepted as proof. You must also show proof upon your return into the U.S. If you have any questions, please call the Immigration & naturalization Service.
TO DIVE: You will need proof of certification. Please be sure to pack your certification card. All recoginzed agencies will be honored- CMAS certifications must be two star and above. Please have your dive voucher ready to present.
UPON ARRIVAL ON COZUMEL: Upon arrival in the Cozumel airport, please go to the airport hotel transportation booth after passing through customs and immigration. Please ask for a ticket to the Hotel Flamingo. The fare is 18 Pesos (approximately $2.25 U.S.$). You will receive your ticket and then proceed outside with your luggage where white Chevy Suburbans will take you to the hotel.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE HOTEL: Present your prepaid vouchers to the front desk upon check-in. All charges including taxes are coverd for the hotel room with your voucher except for gratuities and any incidentals charged at the hotel during your stay. If you have any questions, our staff will be happy to help you out.
* Children: 1 child under 5 stays free, 2nd child is $10.00.
PAYMENT POLICY: $100.00 per person deposit is required within 7 days of making the reservation. The balance is due fourty five (45) days prior to arrival date.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If cancellation occurs more than ten (10) days prior to arrival date there is a one (1) night cancellation fee. If cancellation occurs within ten (10) days of arrival there is a three (3) night cancellation fee.
RE-BOOKING and/or CHANGE FEE: There is a $25.00 per person charge if vouchers and document have been issued.
FLAMINGO RETREAT - Come and stay with us for your vacation and not worry about a thing. We include 2 meals a day in our restaurant Aqua along with a beverage credit in the Aqua Bar. Relax, sleep in and order breakfast in bed….get up and lounge on our rooftop sundeck and order some cool margaritas....join us in the evening for a savory dinner…
* 3 night packages start from US $250 per person
SPORT DIVER'S GETAWAY - Stay with us in any one of our rooms and choose a dive package that fits your needs. Includes accommodations, breakfast each morning, transportation to the pier, two tank diving with Aquatic Sports, tanks & weights included, and buffet lunch served on dive days.
* 4 night / 3 day dive packages start from US $385 per person
SPA INDULGENCE - Treat yourself to a special gift of a relaxing massage or a soothing whirlpool…. health and body treatments combined in this package will ensure you feel great through the week. Includes choice of room and breakfast served each morning.
* 4 night packages start from US$350 per person
ROMANTIC ESCAPE - For a honeymoon getaway or for that important occasion, the Flamingo is there to make it special. The intimate surroundings of our boutique hotel along with the friendly spirit of our staff will be inspiring. A very romantic escape …… just relax and unwind in your private villa and enjoy the moment together for a romantic candle light dinner and spa indulgence.
* 4 night packages start from US $550 per person
SPORT FISHING ADVENTURE - Come and test the waters for some of the best fishing in mexico….Our experienced guides will take you to their secret spots for big game fishing…with this package you have choice of rooms along with selection of half day or full day fishing excursions.
* 4 night packages start from US $385 per person
* All packages are available with optional meal and drink plan
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2005
Client Request Served: 5
Since 1986, the Flamingo in Cozumel has been a popular destination for travelers from around the world. Designed in the colonial style of Old Mexico, guests can feel at home while relaxing in the charming courtyard setting or step up to our rooftop sun deck where views of the Caribbean Ocean are yours to...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: