Guests - The moments which count in life are those when you forget about time. We want our guests to discover and enjoy a sophisticated blend of fun, relaxation, enjoyment, and peace with the opportunity to recharge their batteries as well as inspiration and enthusiasm.
Atmosphere - The atmosphere is both extraordinary and inspiring. The love for detail, precious materials, daring combinations, art and sleek design mixed with the charm of Art Nouveau style and life's future pleasures.
Sparkling Wellness - Individuality, seclusion and silence are the values of the new wellness building and concept called Sparkling Wellness. Six Spa cottages with cosmetic, treatments, fitness and various therapies facilities are placed at your disposal.
Parc Rooms, Junior Suites - All rooms offer comfort, quality and design. Materials from the Designer Guild, furniture from Molteni, Philippe Starck lighting, comfortable seating (suite) and large bathrooms.
Mark Twain Suite - Three balconies with lake and mountain view, generously sized lounge /bedroom, bathroom with free-standing bath, separate room, (i.e. for children or as an office).
Rachmaninoff Suite - Loft-suite with freestanding whirlpool in a large living & sleeping area.
Our 34 rooms and 9 suites have all parquet flooring, designer furnishings, widescreen TV and DVD with Dolby Sourround and stereo/CD system SONY, answering machine, internet connection, wireless LAN, safe, minibar, hairdryer, shower-WC, bathrobes, beach towels and Nespresso coffee machine.
Spa Cottages - The six private Spa-Cottages are named after different gemstones, each with their very own magical significance: Ruby, Sodalite, Chrysocolla, Calcite, Amethyst, Rose Quartz. The Asia-inspired architecture with its natural, high quality materials made of natural stone and exotic wood promises peace and exclusivity. It's a unique atmosphere that touches all the senses. It allows you to listen to your favourite music, enjoy the fine fragrances, experience the play of treatments. A source of peace and quiet so you can take time out from the hectic pace of your everyday life.
Nearby attractions and activities:
The magnificent position directly by the lake and the diversity of nature offer a superb variety of sport and recreational activities:
Fishing, tennis, beach volleyball, badminton, paragliding, jogging, climbing, riding, rowing, squash, sliding, skiing, hiking, golfing, cannoning, bungee jumping and bowling. Our "Sparkling Jog-Trail" leads you to a nice Jogging or Walking in the wonderful nature that surrounds us. The "Sparkling Open Eyes-Path" will let you experience your body and soul a little closer. A little trip to your own self - Relief for your body and soul.
The mount Rigi for an unforgettable excursion experience with beautiful nature sceneries, Round trip on the lake Lucerne; Lucerne is beautiful city is well worth a visit. Beautiful historic buildings, famous chapel bridge, great shopping and only a 40 min. scenic boat trip from Weggis.
20 kilometers from Lucerne, around 55 kilometers from Zurich.
- Room availability is guaranteed as of 3 p.m.; rooms are tob be vacated by 12 noon.
- Cancellation policy: up to 1 week before arrival; no charge
6 days or less prior to arrival: 1 overnight stay is charged for cancellations made.
- Pets (per day/without food) € 20.00. Garage € 17.00 per day.
Parc & Passion (For 2 persons only) – Euro 377.00 - Euro 476.00
- 1 Moët Chandelier welcoming Champagne with delicious fruit and pralines.
- 1 night's accommodation in the sumptuous Rachmaninoff Suite with its own whirlpool or in the Mark Twain Suite.
- 1 Sparkling breakfast buffet.
- 1 seductive five-course dinner at the gourmet Restaurant Annex.
- 15 beautiful red roses.
Parc & Tête À Tête (For 2 persons only) Euro 395.00 - Euro 447.00
- 1 welcoming Champagne.
- 1 night's accommodation including sparkling breakfast buffet.
- 1 little keepsake to take home.
- 1 romantic six-course candlelit dinner on the shores of Lake Lucerne during the summer.
Parc & Romance (For 2 persons only) - Euro 639.00 - Euro 744.00
- 1 welcoming Champagne.
- 2 night's accommodation including sparkling breakfast buffet.
- 1 light four-course dinner at the Restaurant Sparks.
- 1 seductive five-course dinner at gourmet Restaurant Annex.
- 1 impromptu aperitif at the Sunset Bar or Beach Bar & Lounge.
- 1 60-minute simultaneous treatment.
- 3 hours' private use of one of our Spa Cottages for sarkling romance including champagne, canapés, 1 Ligne St Barth Papaya Shower Peeling for mutual indulgence, and more surprises to take home with you.
- Complimentary late check-out (2 p.m.) and a little keepsake.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2005
Client Request Served: 66
The moments which count in life are those when you forget about time. We want our guests to discover and enjoy a sophisticated blend of fun, relaxation, enjoyment, and peace with the opportunity to recharge their batteries as well as inspiration and enthusiasm. The work environment is continually evolving and an...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: