We offer full service 3 day waterfowling hunts in the heart of Manitoba's Interlake region. The Province of 100,000 lakes is world renowned for it's waterfowl staging areas, home of Ducks Unlimited's major North American Habitat project Oak Hammock Marsh and Delta Waterfowl's world famous Delta Marsh. Extra days can be arranged in advance on a "per day" basis.
We also now offer Spring Snow Goose Hunts! We concentrate mainly on field hunting and have awesome Canada Goose fields under lease which more often than not have us packing up early morning with full limits of Canada’s and usually some bonus snows and ducks. Afternoons in early season find us going after ducks: mallards and pintails in the barley and corn fields or a large variety of divers and puddlers on the water. Late season allows for afternoon snow and blue hunts as well. Our realistic spreads, experience and calling give you lots of “feet down, wings cupped” action.
Comfortable country rooms in the heart of the Interlake. Nearby a golf course. Hottub patio, Home-cooked meals. Suites for couples or groups as well as single rooms or RV hookups.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Near Oak Hammock Marsh, 20 minutes from nightclubs, 30 minutes to casinos, Next to a wilderness trail.
35 minutes Northwest of Winnipeg International Airport
Non-hunters and trained hunting dogs welcome. Although we can handle as many as 14 hunters in camp at any one time, we like to keep our hunting group size smaller and will split any large groups into groups of 5 or 6 for most morning hunts and occasionally a maximum of 8 on afternoon dry field duck hunts. Any birds wounded and not recovered must count against the groups possession limit.
Hunt package: $1550 US dollars.
Our all-inclusive Hunt package is a 3 day/5 hunt package which includes 3 morning hunts which typically have us packing up early with Canada limits, and 2 afternoon hunts for ducks or Snow Geese. We like to run things on a more personal level with a maximum of 6 hunters allowed in a group at a time and a full time scouter assigned to, as well as a guide always accompanying your group to ensure the quality of your hunt and quickly remedy any concerns if they arise.
- Home-cooked meals (including field lunches if needed)
- Accommodations in a comfortable motel style lodge in a beautiful rural park setting
- All guides, callers, scouters, field rentals and dog fees
- Bird cleaning and freezing
- Use of our decoys and blinds
- Transportation to and from the Winnipeg international airport
- Transportation to and from hunts
- Any and all other hunting related field fees
- Laughter, camaraderie and memories to last a lifetime are also included in the package price.
- Any gratuities to your guides and/or cooks as deemed appropriate by you
- Any alcoholic beverages (you are welcome to bring your own)
- Shotgun shells (available in camp by prior arrangement), allow for approximately 1.5 boxes daily (30-40 shells per hunter daily) extra shells may be purchased in camp as well for most guns.
- Provincial bird license and federal migratory permit (~$160)
- Any government imposed taxes on hunt package.
Cost can vary from a straight field rental with no amenities or services all the way up to our full service package with all meals, accomodations, guiding, bird cleaning etc. included. Gun rentals and shell purchase also available by prior notice. We welcome overseas clients that can speak English or have a translator that can accompany them.
Joined InfoHub: May 2005
Client Request Served: 22
We offer full service 3 day waterfowling hunts in the heart of Manitoba's Interlake region. The Province of 100,000 lakes is world renowned for it's waterfowl staging areas, home of Ducks Unlimited's major North American Habitat project Oak Hammock Marsh and Delta Waterfowl's world famous Delta...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: