We offer you Alaskan hospitality! Full service, fully guided full time, professional guide since 1972. Master Guide License #111 personalized private, full service lodge accessible only by bush aircraft. The rivers surrounding Stoney River Lodge, supports fabulous runs of grayling, abundant arctic char, sheefish, northern pike, 5 species of salmon, rainbow and lake trout.
Three private lodge based aircaft available for exclusive use of our guests. Your Alaska fishing guide will take you on daily fly out fishing packages to Alaska’s Wilderness. Your fishing trip can be custom designed to include, but not limited to float fishing, flightseeing, bear viewing, side trips for northern pike, king salmon, sheefish, rainbows, arctic char, and lake trout!
This is fishing paradise! If you are an avid fisherman, this is a dream come true. Some of the hottest fly fishing in the world is at Stoney River Lodge. It’s just us and the wildlife!
Leaving the last roads behind as you depart Lake Hood in Anchorage, you will travel 230 miles west through the spectacular Alaska range to our lodge. We are located on the Stony River with the closest neighbor 20 miles away. This is a totally family owned, operated and supported remote wilderness facility, accessible only by float or light wheel aircraft. Upon your arrival you will find that we are completely self contained and have established on this remote setting solely for the pleasure of our guests. Your visit will be enhanced by:
- Several float equipped aircraft, exclusively for guest transportation.
- A dozen well maintained 16’ & 18’ boats equipped with new Yamaha motors located strategically on the waters that we fish
- Private native log, well appointed, guest cabins, including full private bath, wonderful lake view, daily linen/house keeping service and a spacious lounge deck area
- Professional staff to client ratio exceeding 1 to 1 ( 8 fishing clients per trip)
- Outstanding cuisine
- Friendly guest oriented atmosphere
- Bring your own gear & tackle or let us outfit you for (included in price of trip) Alaskan adventure fishing!
Nearby attractions and activities:
Fly-out sight seeing of local wildlife. Fly-out daily fishing. Wild fowl nesting on the lake.
Fly-out only 230 air miles west of Anchorage, Alaska.
- Contracted hunting and fishing trips.
- 1/3 deposits hold the trip.
- Arrangements made in advance.
- B&B arrangements made 24 hour advance notice by phone or e-mail.
- Minimum stay overnight.
- Designated smoking areas.
- Children under 10 years of age not recommended.
- Group parties upon request.
Daily fly out fishing packages:
- 6 days: $4,500
- 5 days: $4,000
- 4 days: $3,500
- 3 days: $3,000.
Your fishing trip can be custom designed to include, but not limited to float fishing, flightseeing, side trips for rainbows, arctic char, lake trout or even caribou hunting! The package includes round trip airfare from Anchorage to Stoney River Lodge.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2005
Client Request Served: 15
We offer you Alaskan hospitality! Full service, fully guided full time, professional guide since 1972. Master Guide License #111 personalized private, full service lodge accessible only by bush aircraft. The rivers surrounding Stoney River Lodge, supports fabulous runs of grayling, abundant arctic char, sheefish,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: