M13895 is really all about you. We wished to make an inviting haven, a five star getaway that would become the ultimate in luxury accommodation for a special few. Reminiscent of the private boutique hotels in Europe with limited accommodation, we are able to provide unique hospitality and personal attention – or simply leave you undisturbed to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the beautiful surroundings inside and outside.
We created the décor of M13895 to evoke the old world charm of the famous Raffles Hotel, then added a modern twist. The result is neutral fabrics, lime washed timbers, and white plantation shutters which enhance the romance of the tropics. A fresh water swimming pool completes the picture.
With onsite management, we cater for daily breakfasts and can easily arrange special things to pamper you – like gourmet picnics or a bottle of champagne to share together on the lovely beach in front of the hotel. M13895 has also played host to weddings and honeymoons, so if you have special needs we are very happy to assist with your arrangements.
The beaches north of Cairns are far and away the most popular places for wedding ceremonies. Brides from all around the world come here to be married in the beautiful tropical surroundings. There’s simply something about a sweep of beach, coconut palms, sparkling seas and clear blue skies!
For that timeless touch of style and sophistication, M13895 offers a luxurious bridal suite and romantic wedding packages. You’ll fall in love with the huge four poster bed swathed in muslin, and we guarantee you’ll feel special after luxuriating in the spa with a glass of bubbles and your betrothed!
Our various accommodation styles are Standard, Superior, Superior with luxury Spa, Bridal Suite (with spa) and Exclusive Penthouse (with spa).
Standard Rooms are situated on the first level with glimpses of the beach and Coral Sea from the generous balconies. The interiors are elegant, tropical and comfortable with luxurious furnishings, Australian heritage linen, TV, private telephone, mini bar and fridge, robes and in-house music systems.
The Bridal Suite is designed for romance. A luxurious four poster bed features soft muslin drapes, mounds of cushions and pillows, and exquisite luxury linen. The décor is unashamedly lavish, the walls adorned with Roman photography, the spa bath and robes inviting…this is the perfect retreat for a couples interlude.
Superior Rooms on the ground floor are elegantly appointed featuring lime-washed timber and cane furniture, neutral colour schemes, Australian heritage linen, and white timber shutters opening onto a private patio and luxurious bathroom (guests have a choice of spa bath or double shower). Each includes mini bar fridge, private telephone, cable TV, robes and in-house stereo systems. Unique ornaments and wall hangings create a delightful ambience. As with all rooms, superior rooms are fully air-conditioned, serviced daily and a full daily breakfast is included.
M13895 features and amenities include:
- 24-hours reception
- Check in 2.00pm, check out 10.00am
- Rooms are serviced daily before midday
- Hairdryers, irons, videos and beach towels available at reception
- Laundry available
- Undercover car parking
- Online facilities and fax available
- Continental breakfast included and available from 8.00am - 9.30am
- Full Breakfast also available from a la carte menu
- Roll away beds available at an additional charge of $35.00 per person (only available in the Superior Rooms and limited to 1 per room)
- Best quality fittings and fixtures; elegant and luxurious furnishings
- Fully air-conditioned
- Use of swimming with gazebo and gas torches pool overlooking the Coral Sea
- Intercom security
- A relaxing massage can easily be arranged by either of our qualified masseuses.
- Additional services can be arranged such as chef, baby-sitter, massage, car rental and tours
- Visa/Bank Card/Mastercard accepted.
- All prices include daily continental breakfast per person.
- Minimum stay is 3 nights.
- Airport transfers can easily be arranged at a rate of $35.00 each way.
- Roll away beds are available at an additional charge of $35.00 per person (only available in - Superior Rooms and limited to 1 per room).
- A deposit is required to confirm your booking. Cancellations received 7 days or more prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund of the deposit. 6 days or less no deposit is refunded.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 6
M13895 is really all about you. We wished to make an inviting haven, a five star getaway that would become the ultimate in luxury accommodation for a special few. Reminiscent of the private boutique hotels in Europe with limited accommodation, we are able to provide unique hospitality and personal attention – or...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: