Natural thermal water is pumped to the hotel spa from springs on the nearby Margaret Island, which is famous in Budapest for its high quality medical and relaxation services.
M13899 is especially suited for conferences and is also well equipped for business travellers. The conference, thermal and wellness resort is situated on the embankment of the River Danube with views on the Buda Hills and Margaret Island (Margitsziget). The resort is located in the heart of the city, surrounded by a park. Most rooms overlook a lovely, refreshing park and the river. The resort is within easy reach from the city centre with good access to public transport.
Our therapies for curing acute and chronic diseases of the locomotor system make use of the medicinal waters of the springs on Margaret Island. Besides hydro-, baleneo- and electrotherapies different massages, packs and physioterhapy are also available.
Guest can enjoy the comfort offered by our 262 rooms. We have non-smoking rooms on 4 floors, five rooms cater to the needs of the handicapped. All of the rooms with bath, air-conditioning, TV, telephone, minibar, safe. Danubius Premier Fitness includes: fitness room with instructor, fitness test, indoor swimming-pool, thermal baths, Jacuzzi, saunas, steam baths, sun terrace, solarium, massage.
Dining: Jupiter Restaurant with international and Hungarian cuisine offers a wide selection. Coffee Shop in the lobby and pool serves light meals, pastries and drinks.
Other guest services:
- Business center with telephone, fax, photocoying, dictation, translation, computer, Internet, e-mail;
- Free safe use;
- Room service;
- Valet and laundy service, dry cleaning;
- Helia Beauty Salon;
- Gift shops;
- Parking for cars and buses.
Nearby attractions and activities:
This resort, situated next to the Margaret Island, provides guests with numerous opportunities, including tennis, cycling, rowing, concerts, etc. The resort has all the advantages of being in central Budapest with easy access to theatres, opera, museums and all of the main sights.
In the centre of Budapest.
We ask for credit card garantee. Cancellation within 2 days of arrival or in case of no show, we charge 1 night cancellation fee. Check-in time: 14 hrs. check-out time: 12 hrs.
Weekend Escape valid for Friday-Sunday nights from EUR 174 - 308,- depending upon availability.
- Accommodation for 2 weekend nights (Friday+Saturday or Saturday+ Sunday) with rich buffet breakfast
- 2 main meals per stay at our Jupiter restaurant: lunch or dinner, without any drinks
- Unlimited use of the hotel's spa facilities (swimming pool, sauna, thermal baths, steam bath, whirlpool, Danubius Premier Fitness Club)
- Optional joining our scheduled ongoing classes of Aqua Jogging, Yoga, Spinning and different kinds of Aerobics;
- Use of bath robe;
- Local tax, VAT
Helia Wellness Touch from EUR 249 - 438,- including:
- Welcome drink;
- 3 nights with rich buffet breakfast,
- 1 treatment
- 15% discount from the Beauty Salon services
- 25% discount from the food- and beverage services of our restaurant;
- Joining our scheduled ongoing classes of Aqua Jogging, Yoga, Spinning and different kinds of Aerobics;
- Unlimited use of the hotel's spa facilities: swimming pool, sauna, thermal baths, steam bath, whirlpool, Danubius Premier Fitness Club;
- Use of bath robe;
- Local tax, VAT.
Spa and wellness packages available from 2 to 21 nights - for detailed information please contact the hotel.
Per day price includes use of the resort's spa and wellness facilities (swimming pool, thermal baths, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, Danubius Premier Fitness Centre), VAT (20%) and local tax (3%).
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 22
The four-star M13899, conference, spa and wellness hotel, was opened in 1990 and last renovated in 2007. Natural thermal water is pumped to the hotel spa from springs on the nearby Margaret Island, which is famous in Budapest for its high quality medical and relaxation services.
The M13899 is especially suited for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: