M13909 is a small luxury private island, secluded with an untouched natural splendour, a remote haven surrounded by white sand, lush rainforest and crystalline coral reefs. From the moment you arrive, stepping off the seaplane, you feel the romance and adventure of the South Pacific and the ultimate experience diving on the Great Sea Reef.
You indulge in exquisite dining with superlative cuisine, prepared from fresh local produce. A delicious abundance of seafood is caught daily. With individual and personalized service, M13909 sets new standards in laid-back luxury. This is the perfect South Seas escape, a time to relax with your partner and pamper each other.
Let our boys guide you through a fisherman’s paradise. M13909 has all the gear required for success. Sport fishing – Charter one of our two fully equipped sport fishing boats and go outside the Great Sea Reef for the really big ones! Salt water fly fishing – Whether you stand on the beach or take the punt and cast around the mangroves, you are sure to enjoy this increasingly popular style of fishing. Bring your own lures or select from M13909's proven range.
M13909 has four spacious beachside bungalow suites and three deluxe honeymoon bures. The rooms are louvred, light and airy, with ceiling fans and are decorated in a style reminiscent of Fiji’s gracious colonial past. The rattan furniture is custom made to the traditional designs of the old plantation days.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Tennis: Perhaps an early morning (or late evening) set among the coconut trees.
- Picnic: We prepare a delicious basket for your escape to a nearby deserted island to be truly alone with your partner.
- Walks: Around the island and up the hill, or for longer hikes go to the mainland and follow the ancient paths through the rainforests.
- Read: M13909’s library of over three thousand titles specializes in Fijian and Pacific history and nature. Part of the library has a paperback exchange where you can swap your travel read for one of ours.
- Massage: The skills of traditional Fijian massage have been passed down over centuries. This is one experience not to be missed on M13909.
- Volleyball: This is just the the thing to wake you up after your afternoon nap. Join the staff at 4pm most afternoons for a game filled with fun and laughter.
- Pentaque, croquet, darts, various board games.
M13909 is situated inside the Great Sea Reef, off the north coast of Vanua Levu in the Fiji Islands.
Policy and rates: Payment of full tariff entitles you to accommodation, all meals & drinks and complimentary activities. Extra charges are for game fishing, scuba diving, boat charters and personal expenditure e.g. telephone, fax & email. International departure tax is not included. Prices quoted are subject to change without notice and may vary for events beyond our control such as changes in govt. taxes or exchange rates. Minimum 5 night stay is required.
Deposit of US$1000, Non-refundable & payable within 7 days of reservation confirmation. On payment of this deposit you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if deposit not received within seven days of the booking being confirmed.
Balance of billing to be received by Nukubati Island at least 45 days prior to arrival. Due to our limited accommodation, if balance of payment is not received by due date, we may assume you cancelled your proposed visit.
Cancellation must be made in writing. 14 – 45 days notice 50% cancellation fee for every night cancelled. Less than 14 days notice 100% cancellation fee for every night cancelled. No shows or days not used due to late arrival or premature departure –strictly no refund.
Insurance we strongly recommend appropriate comprehensive insurance.
- Beachside bungalow suite $630.00 per couple per night
- Honeymoon bure $780.00 per couple per night
- Rate includes accommodation, all meals & drinks, non-motorised activities, laundry and maid service.
Boat Charter Rates:
- 28’ GAME FISHING LAUNCH “KIM”
- Half Day Charter (4 hours) $300.00
- Full Day Charter (8 hours) $550.00
- 21’ SPORT FISHING BOAT “KEIRA II”
- Half Day Charter (4 hours) $270.00
- Full Day Charter (8 hours) $450.00
- 1 Day Single Tank Dive $ 65.00 p/p
- 1 Day Two Tank Dive $ 90.00 p/p
- Other Equipment (One time fee) $ 30.00
- Fins, masks, snorkels, BCD, regulators, dive computers, wetsuit, SPG.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 25
M13909 is a small luxury private island, secluded with an untouched natural splendour, a remote haven surrounded by white sand, lush rainforest and crystalline coral reefs. From the moment you arrive, stepping off the seaplane, you feel the romance and adventure of the South Pacific and the ultimate experience diving...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: