Located in North Male Atoll in the Maldives, M13918 is a breathtaking 30 minute luxury speedboat ride from Male International Airport. After being greeted by your island host on arrival, a quick cruise, skimming across the azure Indian Ocean will prepare you for a magnificently sensual escape into paradise. Alternatively, a captivating chartered seaplane transfer of 15 minutes across the atoll can be arranged for those who still prefer to fly.
43 ‘naturally modern’ bungalows, each room type showcasing its own distinctive design. All equipped with air-conditioning, 7ft x 7ft beds, Frette linen and their own private oasis with a freshwater pool.
- 8 Beach Bungalows with Plunge Pool 125 sqm. - Facing the pristine lagoon, Beach Bungalows offer an overhead fan, espresso machine, private bar, L’Occitane amenities, open-air bathroom with rainfall shower, day bed, hidden safe, IDD telephone (Bang & Olufsen cordless), 7ft x 7ft king bed, Frette Linen, 32” plasma screen, Bose surround sound system with DVD player and a sumptuous deck overlooking the beach with daybed and dining table. The private courtyard houses a plunge pool, open-air waterfall shower and a remote control Bose speaker system.
- 8 Deluxe Beach Bungalows with Plunge Pool 160 sqm. - In addition to the offerings of the Beach Bungalows, this next category up has a much larger outdoor living area. The front timber deck is ideal for lying back and watching the flying fish as you laze on your daybed or sun loungers and enjoy the tropical setting. This area, with a large outdoor dining table, is fabulous for entertaining or an intimate dinner for two. Out in your private courtyard a larger plunge pool is perfect for relaxing.
- 1 Beach Pavilion with Private Pool 800 sqm. - The Beach Pavilion is pure indulgence with its avant-garde design and very own private beach. The master bedroom on the upper storey offers views through your glass floor down to the infinity pool, as well as through your vast glass windows out to the lagoon. Venture through a private stairwell to your outdoor oasis with its open-air showers and your private gardens, nestling your bath.
The expansive second bedroom features a separate outdoor deck and an indoor/outdoor bathroom with rainfall shower. The dining room is overlooking the entry ponds. A relaxing pool, flows from inside the Pavilion out. A central living area offers Bose surround sound theatre system with 55” plasma screen including DVD, designer fittings and unlimited luxuries simply adding to the seduction of these Pavilions. A ‘Thakuru’ is on call 24-hours.
- 12 Lagoon Bungalows with Plunge Pool 130 sqm. - These bungalows, with their split-level layout, lead into the tropical waters and feature a private deck with sala and a separate sun bathing deck with spectacular panoramic views. Your Bose surround sound system with DVD player and 40” plasma screen also has speakers in the bathroom and on the deck, where you can listen to your favourite tunes in your freshwater infinity pool.
- 12 Ocean Bungalows with Plunge Pool 160 sqm. - The aptly named Ocean Bungalows look toward the vast Ocean for miles and is located on the reef line-ideal for snorkeling straight off your deck. Exploring your three tiers of decks, you find a freshwater infinity pool, dining area, alluring daybed and sunbathing terrace. The living room, featuring a 50” plasma screen and Bose surround system, is easily transformed from state of the art theatrette to a soothing massage room with glass floor to view the pristine waters below. After your massage, you can sink into your oversized Jacuzzi bath, cantilevered over the Indian Ocean, and lose yourself in the endless shades of blue that paint the surrounding waters.
- 2 Ocean Pavilions with Private Pool 330 sqm. A further 100 metres out in the Indian Ocean, these stunning Pavillions face the sunset and are the last word in pampered luxury. Here exclusivity is key as a dedicated card is needed to access the walkway and privacy screens surround the entrance to ensure anonymity from prying eyes. On entering the Pavilion you will be greeted with your fibre optic-lit infinity pool that flows seamlessly from indoors out blending effortlessly with the horizon. Dine on designer Frank Gehry chairs with view of the ocean while listening to your private Bang & Olufsen sound system. Walk out onto the split-level deck which boasts an oversized Jacuzzi, perfect for watching the sun set over the Indian Ocean with a glass of Champagne in hand.
The open plan space incorporating the master bedroom_and bathroom features floor-toceiling windows overlooking the picture-perfect hues of the azure water and a bathroom that sets the room apart. An infinity edge Kohler bath that fills from the ceiling forms the centerpiece, while a hydro Body Spa shower is pure indulgence after a hard day in the sun! Regardless of whether in bed, the shower or the bath, watch your choice of DVD on the oversized rotating 55 inch plasma screen featuring Bose surround sound. A second bedroom complete with 32 inch plasma TV and Bose Surround Sound and with direct access to its own outdoor deck completes each Pavilion. A dedicated Thakuru is on hand 24 hours a day to take care of your every desire.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Yoga Pavilion;
- Lonu Veyo – outdoor salt water floatation pool;
- Azure sparkling lagoon and pristine coral-sand beach;
- Over water fully-equipped gymnasium;
- Scuba Diving – PADI certified;
- Water Sports – complimentary non-motorised water sports;
- Fibre-optic lit Infinity pool;
- ‘The Lair’ – Library/Television/Internet area;
- Extensive DVD and CD library;
- Full range of excursions, including sunset fishing on a traditional Dhoni, big game fishing and sand bank snorkelling;
- 'Symphony' 65 ft luxury cruiser.
- 24-Hour island assistance;
- ‘Thakuru’ – Butler service;
- Multilingual staff;
- Island Doctor on call;
- Island Sommelier;
- 24-Hour bungalow dining;
- Poolside service;
- IDDTelephone service;
- Laundry/Valet service;
- Foreign currency exchange.
Located in North Male Atoll in the Maldives, M13918 is a breathtaking 30 minute luxury speedboat ride from Male International Airport.
- Check-in time is 2:00pm.
- Check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Within 30 days prior to arrival will be charged a 50% cancellation fee, except over Festive Season (20 Dec 2005 to 10 Jan 2006) where 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Within 21 days prior to arrival will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. No shows and under stays are also subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- All major credit cards are accepted: American Express, Master Card, Visa Card, JCB, Diners Club.
- Available at Extra Cost - Restaurants and Bars (including Celsius, Fogliani’s, Salt, Raw, UMbar and Vinum), Aquum Spa, Motorized Water Sports, Diving, Big Game Fishing, Island Home Boutique, Laundry services, Telephone services, full range of Diversions including Sunset Fishing, Sand Bank Snorkeling, Island Hopping…
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 47
Located in North Male Atoll in the Maldives, M13918 is a breathtaking 30 minute luxury speedboat ride from Male International Airport. After being greeted by your island host on arrival, a quick cruise, skimming across the azure Indian Ocean will prepare you for a magnificently sensual escape into paradise....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: