This grand setting combined with impeccable service and style has established The Aerie Resort as the premier choice for guests seeking romantic hideaways, relaxing resort style holidays, meetings, weddings and special occasions. From seasonal dining menus and a myriad of activities to special events and feature tours, the choices are endless and all yours. This unique summer palace offers unparalleled views of the Straight of Juan de Fuca, San Juan Islands, Olympic Peninsula and metropolitan Victoria from every vantage point. The surrounding 75 acres of bare rock cliffs, terraced gardens, and indigenous fir and arbutus trees enhance the striking grandeur of the inn’s European design.
Upon entering through Villa Cielo’s massive arched doorway, visitors will realize that not one detail has been overlooked in its construction. From the 32’ high ceilings in the entrance foyer, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout, the one-of-a-kind art furniture pieces, sculptured fireplaces, and awe-inspiring wall murals, guests can be sure they are experiencing a creation like no other. The five beautifully appointed suites all boast unparalleled views at every step, walk-in double showers, heated bathroom floors, silk carpets, soaker tubs for two, gas fireplaces, king sized beds, down duvets, walk-in closets, and huge balconies upon which guests can experience the most spectacular of Vancouver Island’s natural elements.
At the M13957 Spa our goal is to assist you to relax and unwind. Find harmony in mind, body and spirit as our professionally trained staff help to bring balance into your life through a variety of rejuvenating treatments. Carefully Selected botanicals from the earth and minerals from the sea will provide essential nutrients for your skin and the quiet time will provide essential rest for your mind. Uniquely West Coast touches and unparalleled mountain and ocean views will make your experience at the Aerie unforgettable.
- Dining Room
- Wellness Centre Full Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- All rooms/suites are non-smoking
- European Down Duvets;
- Terry Cloth Bathrobes and Slippers
- Mini Bar
- Wireless Internet
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Voice Mail
- King Sized Bed and Walk-in Closet;
- Spacious Living Area with gas fireplace;
- Large Screen Television with DVD Player;
- Large, Covered Romeo & Juliet Balcony in Villa Cielo Suites.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Gourmet Farm Tours
- The Wild Fungi Forge and Feast
- Vancouver Island Vineyards
- Whale Watching
- Seaplane Adventures
- Horseback Riding
- Cancellation policy is 7 days or more for full refund less$25.00CAD for administration fee
- 50% deposit is required to guarantee the booking
- Dogs under 30 pounds are accepted
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Check-in is 3:00pm, check-out is 12:00pm
- Once checked in, the guest is responsible for all nights booked
- Childcare can be arranged.
Sea To Sky - $1,575 - $2,680
Guests will depart from Seattle’s Pier 69 aboard the Victoria Clipper for a three-hour journey to downtown Victoria. Upon arrival in the beautiful Inner Harbour, your Sea to Sky Package includes:
2 nights accommodation in a luxurious suite * 2 day midsize car rental * A five course dinner for two * One hour in suite massage for two * Nightly turndown service * Full gourmet breakfast each morning * Return transportation to Seattle via the Victoria Clipper.
Fly Like An Eagle - $1,610 - $2,690
Put your mined in neutral and let us organize every aspect of your well-deserved break. Travel from Vancouver aboard a Helijet executive 11-seat helicopter to downtown Victoria, your Fly Like an Eagle Package includes:
2 nights accommodation in a luxurious suite * 2 day midsize car rental * A five course dinner for two * Nightly turndown service * Full gourmet breakfast each morning * Return transportation to Vancouver with Helijet.
Experience Spa+Sanctuary - $540 per person
A total Spa experience. Take a step back from the noise of day to day life and enter a place that soothes and calms you, helps you reconnect with nature's harmony and your own inner beauty. Enjoy an environment that delights the senses and restores the spirit. This package is a full day of spa bliss. This pampering package includes:
* 1.5 hour massage * "Wrapture Treatment" - Full body exfoliation and wrap * facial treatment, eye treatment, manicure & pedicure * spa lunch
Experience Celebration+Romance - $450 per couple
Reward your loved one and reconnect with this intimate escape. Step away from the vagaries of life and find love and inspiration in our aerie hideaway. This package includes:
* A one hour couple's massage within the comfort of your own suite (available only in an Aerie, Residence or Master Suites) * A romantic four course dinner for two in our award winning dining room * 1 dozen roses & Sparkling wine in room upon arrival.
Golf Vancouver Island Package - minimum 3 night stay - $480 per couple (based on double occupancy)
Your golf excursion includes: * 2 days of Green Fees and Cart rentals * 18 holes at Olympic View & Arbutus Ridge Golf Course * A four-course dinner for two on the night of your choice * 2 1/2 hour massages in our spa * Taylormade club rentals available for $40 per person per day * Transportation options available with surcharge
Falconry Package - minimum 2 night stay - $500 per couple (full day)/$360 per couple (1/2 day). Your Falconry Package includes:
* A full-day Raptor Experience at Pacific Northwest Raptors which is the only falconry/raptor educational facility of its kind in the Pacific Northwest. Whether your interest is in breeding raptors for a conservation program, training a rehabilitated bird to fly again, hunting game with your hawk or falcon, or just experiencing some raptors up-close * A four-course dinner for two * Full day private falconry courses are available.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 14
This grand setting combined with impeccable service and style has established The M13957 as the premier choice for guests seeking romantic hideaways, relaxing resort style holidays, meetings, weddings and special occasions. From seasonal dining menus and a myriad of activities to special events and feature tours, the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: