Specials are our stunning house reef with the highest number of turtle sighting around and the world famous "Pescador marine park" with its massive school of sardines hunted by thresher sharks and occasional whale sharks passing by.
Dolphin-House is “a small piece of paradise” composed of 25 rooms spread out over 3 hectares of tropical garden. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioner and fan, safe, fridge (mini bar) and hot water kettle for preparing your own tea and coffee. They also have their own furnished terrace or balcony. Three different categories of accommodation are offered (Suite, Deluxe, Panorama) and are all 4 or 5 star international standard.
Enjoy fine cuisine at our sea view restaurant where we will serve you a mix of Asian specialties with some European influences. Discover our lounge area with billiard, dart, library, computer, WIFI and balcony overlooking the sea.
Soak up the sun on a comfortable lounger or take a dip in our swimming pool. There is also a shallow pool for kids. For beach fans, the south tip of "White-beach" (a stretch of over one kilometer of fine powdered sand) starts just in front of Dolphin-House.
The main activity is by far DIVING but there is a wide range of other things to do for all our guests like tennis, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, boule, basketball, sea kayak, golf...
Let yourself be pampered by our expert hands with a wide range of treatments from manicures, pedicures, facials and various kinds of massages. We offer a wide variety of day trips for you to discover the amazing island of Cebu. From a relaxed tour around Moalboal up to our adventurous canyoning trip, there is something for everyone.
The 3 suite bungalows have 2 floors and can accommodate up to 4 persons. Living room, balcony and terrace will make you feel just like home.
Our 18 deluxe bungalows have their own private terrace to enjoy the surrounding tropical garden. The 4 panorama rooms are connected to a large balcony over viewing the pool area.
- SPA - Massage
- Beauty Parlour & Gym (coming soon)
- Swimming pool/Kids pool
- Dive training pool
- Dive shop and training centre
- Diving equipment rental
- Bicycle and motor bike rental
- Boat rental
- Canoe, wake board and water ski rental
- Tennis/basketball court
- Beach volleyball/badminton court
- Jeu de boules, table tennis, billiard, dart etc.
- 18 holes Int. Golf court nearby.
- Excursions and activities, all with own cars, drivers & guides
- Open all year round.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Check our 10 minutes video trailer to make up your own impressions about the resort, Cebu-Island and all the offered activities.
* Diving: Divers will be thrilled to find the ideal diving conditions with our PADI dive partner including NITROX and of course supreme world class coral reefs. Just in front of our door, we have far over a dozen whale shark sightings a year.
* World class diving;
* White tropical beach;
* Action tours and diving;
* Volcano climbing;
* White water action;
* Tropical beach;
* River climbing;
* Whale shark watching;
* Dolphin watching;
* Coral reef snorkeling;
* 20 hectares orchid farm in town;
* Carst caverns;
* Splendid water falls
Area approx. 3 hectares and 200m beach opening at White-Beach, Moalboal, Cebu Island, Philippines, 100km from Cebu International Airport.
- Check out time 12:00 noon;
* 50% down payment upon booking;
* Credit card: Visa & Master-Card;
* Boat dive: Php15.000 - 10 dives; Beach dive: Php9.150 - 10 non guided dives.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Room rates are per room/day and Halfboard incl. breakfast and dinner.
Children below 2 years old: FOC (extra baby bed: Php380,-per room night). Children more than 2 years but below 10 years in triple room: rate for double room + php500
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 73
M13970 is “a small piece of paradise” composed of 25 rooms spread out over 3 hectares of tropical garden. Enjoy fine cuisine at our sea view restaurant where we will serve you a mix of Asian specialties with some European influences. Sip an exotic cocktail at our “NingNing Bar” while admiring a breath taking...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: