M13986 is located in the perfect natural setting of the Orcia Valley, in Tuscany. It offers a unique combination for a perfect escape into physical and spiritual wellness, a regenerating pause from the pressures of everyday life. The hotel is built as an antique rural villa surrounded by gardens, and only a few hundred meters from the small village of Bagno Vignoni. Thermal vapors and medieval towers create a surreal atmosphere in the heart of Tuscany.
Restaurant, Cocktail bar, Fitness club, Spa, Thermal and Sport pools, Saunas and Steam rooms, Kid's Club. Experience the wide range of spa treatments; Oriental, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Reiki and Hot Stone Massages, facials and wraps. Particular attention is made to complete wellbeing of the mind and body. Specific programs are designed for mothers to be, men only and families. Fitness is also a focus point. Programs include yoga, Pilates, Zen Stretching, cardio and power training, hiking and biking through the rich Tuscan countryside.
As a guest in the M13986 you can enjoy the comfortable and relaxing atmosphere of the spacious and bright rooms, all of which have bio-climatisation and a terrace or balcony with panoramic view of the Orcia Valley. The cosy bathroom avails a bath tub with separate glass-enclosed shower.
The room is equipped with an healthy Vital-Minibar, ADSL-Internet plug-in, phone, SAT-TV, safe and hair dryer. Available for our guest: Superior double/twin rooms, Family Junior Suites (triple), Family Suites (with 2 separate bedrooms).
A wide variety of light menus and tasty dishes are the best recipes for a complete sense of wellbeing. Our Chefs de Cuisine Gaetano Vaccaro and Onofrio Fusillo use personal intuition and taste to offer you a rich culinary variety of fresh seasonal refined dishes and traditional typical Tuscan Cuisine.
Nearby attractions and activities:
S. Quirico D’orcia: A beautiful ancient Tuscan village on the Val d’Orcia hills. Here are the Romanic “Collegiata”, founded in the VII century, the “Palazzo Chigi” erected in the second half of 1600, and Renaissance “Palazzo Pretorio”. Near Piazza della Libertà the entrance to Horti Leonini park, builded by Diomede Leoni in 1540.
Pienza: Declared “World Cultural Heritage” by Unesco, Pienza is a little jewel that’s worth seeing. The Duomo houses paintings of Giovanni di Paolo, Matteo di Giovanni of Vecchietta, Sano di Pietro, and a marmoreal altar ascribable to the Rossellino. In the “Museo Diocesano” are exposed the works of the Sodoma school, works of Sano di Pietro and Flemish tapestries. A few meters further, the beautiful Palazzo Piccolomini.
Castiglione D’orcia E Rocca D’orcia: The medieval hamlet is built around the fourteenth-century Salimbeni’s Fortress. In the central square there’s a polygonal cistern and the San Simeone Church (Pieve). In Castiglion d’Orcia it is possibile to visit the S. Maria Maddalena Church, the S. Stefano and Degna Church, and the ancient Rocca di Tentennano, recommended for a breathtaking panoramic view.
Montalcino: The famous Brunello, one of most notorious red wines of the world, made Montalcino renowed. Montalcino is also a beautiful artistic town that dominates from the top of a hill the 3000 acres of those vineyards that made its name well-known in the world. To see: the Fortress, the Torre of Palazzo Comunale, the Sant’Agostino and Sant’Egidio Churches, and the Museo Civico e Diocesano that houses paintings and sculptures from the XIV till XX century.
Montepulciano: This fascinating town was denominated “Pearl of 500 d.C.”. It still preserves intact steep suburbs, stunning palaces and churches, where the greatest architects of Renaissance gave proof of their incomparable Art. It is worth seeing the beautiful Piazza Grande, with the Duomo and its uncompleted façade, and the Palazzo Comunale. All around, Renaissance buildings. Down in the valley, in an unforgettable view, the elegant Tempio di San Biagio.
Radicofani: This medieval hamlet is located near a basaltic cliff of volcanic origin, and it is characterized by narrow paths and little houses made of stones. At the centre of the “Piazza” we find the romanic church of S. Pietro, and S. Agata church, with its gothic facade. Also deserves a visit the “Rocca” that offers a splendid panoramic view.
Siena: The very heart of the city is Piazza del Campo, the place where all the streets lead to and start from, and where the Palazzo Pubblico and the Torre del Mangia stand like the absolute centre . The fourteenth-century face of the town is the result of a choice of loyalty to the Past, a Past felt like an inalienable tradition. The lively town with its restaurants, shops and other events offers and unforgettable stay.
Abbazia Di Sant’antimo: The origins of the abbey, located about 10 km from Montalcino, are lost in the mists of time, when Charlemagne went on a pilgrimage to Rome, to Pope Adrian I. In the delightful Romanesque abbey priest sing Gregorian Chants daily.
This Spa & Wellness Resort is located 150 Kilometers south from Florence.
- Check-in/out: On the day of arrival, your room is available from 3 pm on. On the day of departure we ask you to leave your room at the latest at noon.
- Booking confirmation and deposit: To confirm your booking a credit card number and expiry date is required as guarantee of your reservation.
- Adler Spa: We recommend to book your Spa treatments with your hotel reservation.
- Terms and conditions for cancellations: Generally, the European standards regulating cancellation policy of travel and hotel stays are applied.
- Accepted payment methods: cash and credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Eurocard)
- Pets: Please, understand that we do not allow domestic animals on our premises.
The indicated rates are based on a weekly arrangement (or short stay), with accommodation in a “Standard” double room. Rates are to be intended per person, including the Adler’s special half board plus service (culinary delights program) and all Adler’s inclusive services.
Adler’s Special Weekly Offers at a Glance
Walking and Beauty Special from 20.05-17.06:
- Adler Walking & Vitality offer: from May to November, the varied Adler outdoor program includes hiking, trekking, walking and biking. Experienced guides will take you on wonderful walks, from easy to advanced.
- Spa voucher worth ˆ 50 (offer valid for one-week stays and midweek short stays).
- Starting at ˆ 621 (ˆ 314 for the short stay).
Special Fitness Weeks from 20.05-17.06:
- Fitness coaching, Lactate test & body fat measurement, cardio & power training, MED-X® back school.
- Individual training plan. Our motivated Expert Vital Team will help you reach your personal goals during the time You stay with us.
- Starting at ˆ 621 (ˆ 314 for the short stay)
Family Hit Weeks from 20.05 to 24.06:
- Children up to age 10: free of charge (reduction of 70% in the family suite).
- Children up to age 15: special kids rate ˆ 35 per day (reduction of 50% in the family suite).
Val Gardena mountain blossoming weeks from 17.06-08.07:
- Hiking and enjoying, including the Adler Vital package.
- Starting at ˆ 843 (ˆ 498 for the short stay) from 17.06-01.07.
- Starting at ˆ 931 (ˆ 542 for the short stay) from 01.07-08.07.
Ayurveda Special Weeks from 16.09-07.10 - Experience and enjoy an extensive, concept and carefully organised Ayurveda special week, including:
- 1 Kerala oil massage, 1 Shirodhara, 1 Pinda-body treatment, 1 Ayurvedic facial treatment, 1 Udvarthana massage, 1 herbal pack, 1 "Kraxenofen" (pannier oven), 1 essence bath, 1 Cleopatra bath, 1 Rasul bath, 1 health consultation, ayurvedic cuisine.
- Included organized activities: daily yoga-sessions, introduction to the breathing and relaxation-techniques, informations about
the ayurvedic lifestyle and yoga, meditative hiking trip.
- For the special price starting at ˆ 1.207
Adler’s Special Weekly Offers at a Glance Winter
Pre-Christmas Ski & Fun Weeks from 02.12-23.12 - 7 unforgettable days with relaxation, including a great program at special rates:
- 7 days Adler’s "special half board".
- 6 days Dolomiti Superski-pass.
- Daily Adler ski guiding program.
- Spa voucher worth ˆ 50 for all daily and weekly Adler Spa packages.
- Great overall value per person per week.
- Double room ˆ 896, single room ˆ 1.017.
- Superior double room ˆ 1.017, single room ˆ 1.138.
- Spa voucher for skiers and non-skiers worth ˆ 50, valid for all beauty & vital daily and weekly packages (not for single applications) at Adler Spa "Dolasilla" from 2.12-23.12.
Free Ski Test from 10.12-14.12 - learn about the newest trends in skiing and snowboarding:
- 4 days Adler’s special Half board Plus Service.
- Welcome Cocktail with introductory program.
- 3-day-skipass Seceda/Col Raiser (ski test area). The Dolomiti Super Ski Pass is available at an extra charge.
- Free Ski Test of top gear from Atomic, Elan, Salomon, Volkl, Stockli and Nordica.
- Specialist care by the Ski & Snowboard School Ortisei.
- Daily Info-point for up-to-date information.
- Rate per person: Double room ˆ 463, single room ˆ 524; Superior double room ˆ 524, single room ˆ 585
Adler Spa Happy Hours from 08.01-05.04 - 20% reduction on all treatments booked between 8.30am and 12.30pm (not valid for already reduced offers).
Family Hitweeks from 11.03. bis 10.04:
- 70% reduction for kids up to 8 years (50% in the family suite)
- 50% reduction for kids up to 15 years (30% in the family suite)
- Free Skipass for children up to age 8, 50% reduction for kids up to 12 years
Fit in Spring-time from 18.03-10.04:
- 7 nights stay with Adler’s special Half board Plus Service
- Fitness coaching, body fat measuring and composition of an individual training plan.
- From 18.03-25.03 starting at ˆ 907 per person.
- From 25.03-10.04 starting at ˆ 775 per person.
Sunny skiing fun week from 25.03-01.04 - The ideal time to combine sun and skiing with pleasant wellness and beauty treatments!
- 7 days Adler’s special Half board Plus Service
- 6 days Dolomiti Super Ski Pass
- Daily Adler ski guiding program
Rate per person:
- Standard double room ˆ 864, single room ˆ 985
- Superior double room ˆ 985, single room ˆ 1.106
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
Client Request Served: 126
M13986 is located in the perfect natural setting of the Orcia Valley, in Tuscany. It offers a unique combination for a perfect escape into physical and spiritual wellness, a regenerating pause from the pressures of everyday life. The hotel is built as an antique rural villa surrounded by gardens, and only a few hundred...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: