M11645 has long been recognized as a premier saltwater fly fishing, scuba diving and marine ecotourism destination. Located on Belize’s Turneffe Atoll, the largest and most biologically diverse atoll in the Caribbean, we specialize in superior service for a limited number of guests.
Imagine awakening in your air-conditioned beachfront cabin with an incredible tropical seascape of white sand beach, tranquil bonefish flats, lush mangroves and the surf breaking over the reef for miles in either direction. Each morning you can watch a spectacular sunrise from your verandah and when night falls, the stars look close enough to touch. We are ideally located to enjoy all of our 250 square miles of expansive flats, healthy coral reef and remarkably rich marine habitat.
For years M11645 has been known as one of the Caribbean’s premier saltwater fly fishing destinations. The diversity of our saltwater flats fishing sets us apart from other destinations and the opportunity to catch bonefish, permit and tarpon on a given day makes Turneffe Flats one of the rare spots to pursue a ‘Flats Grand Slam’.
We offer you all inclusive fly fishing, diving or snorkeling vacations emphasizing superior personalized service for a limited number of guests at our private island paradise. Over 50 unspoiled dive sites - including the Belize Blue Hole - are yours to explore. Allow yourself to be "pampered in paradise".
The social center for M11645 is our air-conditioned 'Lodge'. A pre-dinner gathering for hors d'oeuvres and refreshments is customary, and our screened verandah is a wonderful place to enjoy the tropical evening with new and old friends.
Our spacious, air-conditioned guest rooms are all located on the beach with panoramic views of Turneffe's coral reef. All rooms are furnished with a queen size bed and an extra-long single bed. Each room has a large private bath with two sinks and a shower.
Our bar is well stocked with Scotch, Bourbon, Gin, Rum, Vodka, Tequila and several liqueurs. In addition, we offer a variety of wines as well as local Belikin beer. Cuban and Dominican cigars are available as well.
Meals are a tasty combination of Belizean and American dishes served family-style. Fresh seafood, local produce and home-baked pastries are standard fare. Three delicious meals are part of our vacation packages.
Nearby attractions and activities:
The Turneffe Atoll is the largest coral atoll in the Western Hemisphere, and is best-known for its variety of saltwater fishing. The availability of bonefish, permit and tarpon make Turneffe Flats one of the rare spots in the world offering a legitimate shot at a Grand Slam. Additionally, Turneffe offers the opportunity to fish for a wide variety of other saltwater species.
We specialize in providing personalized service for small dive groups and try to be as flexible as possible. New divers can gain experience with the individual attention they may require and experienced divers can enjoy the freedom of spectacular wall diving, drift diving and underwater photography opportunities.
Snorkeling is one activity that you will want to experience during your stay. Turneffe’s world-class snorkeling features warm Caribbean waters, a myriad of tropical reef creatures and incredible coral structures. Our guides are masters at helping everyone feel comfortable in the water and beginners can learn to snorkel on our sandy shore before visiting the reef.
Bird watching: With at least 60 species of birds at Turneffe, birding is another highlight.
Swimming with the dolphins:
Guided tours of to observe Turneffe’s diverse marine life including dolphins and manatees or enjoy an afternoon kayaking. Our Atoll Adventure Program is a very flexible and is tailored to fit the particular interests of each group.
- A deposit of 25% of your package is required to confirm a reservation.
- Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- All moneys (minus a $100 handling fee per package) are refundable up to 60 days prior to the start of your trip.
- Within 60 days of your trip, your deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to resell your spot.
- No refunds are available for unused portions of packages
- Trip cancellation insurance is available and is highly recommended.
Diving Package (Saturday to Saturday):
- June 2 - August 25, 2007: Price $1,978 + taxes of $132.86
- August 25 - December 22, 2007: Price $1,889 + taxes of $126.63
- December 22-29, 2007: Price $2,099 + taxes of $141.33
- December 29 - May 31, 2008: Price $2,204.00 + taxes of $143.92
- May 31 - August 30, 2008: Price $2,077.00 + taxes of $135.29
- August 30 - December 20: Price $1,983.00 + taxes of $128.89
Partial Week Packages are available with some restrictions.
- 3 dives per day
- day trip to dive the Blue Hole and explore Lighthouse Reef (weather permitting)
- tanks, weights and weight belts
- daily care and cleaning of your dive equipment
- all land and sea transfers on scheduled transfer days
- three substantial meals per day and pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres
- Air conditioned, double occupancy lodging.
Dive Equipment Rental:
- BC, Regulator, Dive computer - $40 per day, $200 per week
- BC - $15 per day, $80 per week
- Regulator - $15 per day, $80 per week
- Dive computer - $15 per day, $80 per week.
- Open Water Referral $175
- Advanced Diver Course $200
- Specialty Courses $100
- Resort Diving Course $140.
Rentals and courses subject to 10% sales tax.
Note: The recompression chamber in Belize charges a fee of $1 per dive to have available their services should they be needed. Although this fee is optional, we highly recommend that all of our divers participate.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
|Check out these similar vacation offers: