This fishing lodge is spread over 7 acres along the magnificent stretch of the Connecticut River with the back drop of the Green Mountain ranges and it is conveniently located on route 5 just off of I-91S exit 6, in historic village of Bellows Falls, makes accessibility to Southern Vermont and western New Hampshire attractions very easy.
Bellows Falls has its uniqueness of its own. Over the years this town has managed to retain its charming traditions. We are very close to several mountains for skiing, Okemo Mountain Ski area in Ludlow, Stratton Ski Resort, Magic Mountain, Ascutney Mountains, golfing, fishing, boating, Green Mountain Flyer, Scenic Rail Tours, foliage train, museums, hunting and lots of activity to suite your interest all year.
The amenities offered at Everyday Inn is at par with a tourist grade motel. We are proud to offer you a comfortable clean room at an affordable price. Apart from that we have an outdoor pool for our guest where during the summer they could relax and cool off and watch the picturesque scapes of Vermont.
The lodge offers you with varieties of amenities to make your stay more comfortable and memorable. We are pleased to provide our guests with:
- Expanded Color Cable TV, Channels includes: HBO and basic cable.
- In Room Telephone
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning
- Shower in Each Room, tub and Shower in some room
- One of our room is equipped with whirlpool
- Choice of One Queen, One King (non smoking only) or two double beds
- Choice of Non-Smoking or Smoking Room
- Coffee maker in every room
- Refrigerator in every room
- Out Door Swimming Pool (For Use In Summer Only).
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Okemo Mountain Skiing area Ludlow (20) miles
- Stratton Ski Resort (20) miles
- Magic Mountain (20) miles
- Ascutney Mountains (20) miles
- Bromley Ski Resort (30) miles
- Mount SnowDover
- The Killington Pico Ski Resort Rutland (47) miles
- Sucide Six Ski Area (40) miles
- Bear Creek Mountain Club (40) miles
- Bellows Falls Country Club(5)miles
- Hooper Golf Club, Walpole, NH (8) Miles
- Crown Point Country Club(14) Miles
- Claremont Country Club(17) Miles
- Windham Golf Club(17) Miles
- Okemo Valley Golf Course Ludlow (20) Miles
- Stone Hedge Golf Course Rutland (47) Miles
- Green Mountain National Golf Course Killington (50) Miles.
- Rates are subject to change without Notice.
- Minimum Stay Required on weekends and Holidays.
- 10 % discount of rack rates with AAA card when check-in when complied with minimum stay requirement.
- One discount per - Card per room. Must show card when check-in. No discount on holidays and summer weekend.
- Only one discount will be applied and it cannot be combined with other offer.
- Prepayment required.
- Ten-Day Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellation Fee Imposed on all reservations.
- Group Booking requires 100% Prepayment and 50% cancellation fee imposed if canceled 30 days prior to arrival No refund after that.
- Spring & Summer: $54 - $129
- Foliage: $60 - $139
- Winter: $50 - $109
- Cot/Crib: $15 per Day
- Extra person: $10 - $15.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
Client Request Served: 12
M14004 is spread over 7 acres along the magnificent stretch of the Connecticut River with the back drop of the Green Mountain ranges and it is conveniently located on route 5 just off of I-91S exit 6, in historic village of Bellows Falls, makes accessibility to Southern Vermont and western New Hampshire attractions...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: