This luxurious Hotel and Spa lies where earth, sea, and sky meet, poised above Atlantic rollers and flanked by the majestic Table Mountain and her Twelve Apostles mountain range in glorious Cape Town, South Africa. This intimate five star Cape Town hotel fully lives up to its stunning location, with exceptional standards of service and relaxed Cape hospitality providing the perfect counterpoint to its dramatic backdrop.
Deluxe guest rooms and spacious suites, two breathtaking pool gardens magically perched above the ocean, the glorious Azure Restaurant accompanying exquisite cuisine, wonderful friendly service with endlessly seductive sea views. All barely ten minutes from the bustling heart of Cape Town, with nearby attractions including prime diving spots, nature trails, and seals, dolphins, whales and penguins.
A few hours drive for hotel guests wishing to experience the wilderness of South Africa in five star style and comfort may consider Bushmans Kloof with whom we will happily make arrangements and transfers on your behalf.
To be remarkable, the 55 deluxe guestrooms and 15 luxurious suites at the M14029 only really need a window; thoughtfully, the hotel has provided much more besides. Set in four secluded and individual wings linked to the public areas via airy walkways, all are decorated with understated elegance and feature as standard a wide range of amenities, including 24 hour room service, individual air-conditioning, entertainment centres with DVD, and plush bathrobes and slippers. Rooms are either mountain or sea-facing and priced accordingly.
Business Ready Rooms are designed to help you tear yourself away from the view, with a carefully thought out range of extra features that make working a pleasure including generous desk space, internet access and special lighting. The extra space and panoramic views of the sea make the experience of staying in a suite truly memorable, assisted by a delightful list of further added luxuries.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- The Victoria and Albert Waterfront, Cape Town;
- Robben Island, Cape Town;
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens, Cape Town;
- Table Mountain;
- Cape Quarter;
- South African Art;
- Victoria & Alfred Watefront Cape Town;
- South African Art;
- Groot Constantia Estate;
- Cape Point;
- Ratanga Junction.
Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the Waterfront.
Each time you stay with us at our Hotel & Spa, you can be sure of a host of added extras included in your room rate as follows:
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Full South African breakfast daily
- Use of the hydrotherapy pools, aroma sauna and flotation tank in the Sanctuary Spa
- Complimentary newspaper daily
- Complimentary, scheduled transfers to and from Camps Bay between 08h00 and 20h00.
- Daily wine tasting in the Azure restaurant from 7pm
- Secure parking in a private covered car park
- Transfers and access to the nearby Virgin Active health club, with fitness classes, squash and tennis courts and a 25 metre indoor heated pool.
A View from the Top
Of Table Mountain that is……
- Luxury accommodation
- Sparkling Wine on arrival
- Complimentary Room Service 0r Azure Full English Breakfast daily
- 5 Course set Select menu dinner in Azure Restaurant
- A Romantic Rose petal turndown
- Time to relax in the spa pools - Complimentary use of The
- Sanctuary Spa hot jet and cold plunge pools and flotation
- Tickets for a trip up Table Mountain by Cable Car
- Heli Flip to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Half day Peninsula Tour
- The hotel offers a complimentary scheduled transfer service to Camps Bay and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
between 8.00am and 8.00pm.
Rates from R4135.00 per room, per night.
Rates quoted are:
- Per room per night
- Quoted in South African Rands (ZAR)
- The package rates are valid for a minimum of a 2 night stay
- Inclusive of 14% VAT
- Subject to availability
- Exclusive of a 1% Tourism Levy
- Subject to change without prior notification
- Package inclusions are non-refundable.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
Situated at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean with Table Mountain and Twelve Apostles Mountain Range as its backdrop, lies the award-winning Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, the ideal escape for gently restoring harmony and tranquility to your body, mind and soul. And, just 20 minutes from the bustling heart of The...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: