M14048 offers a host of signature treatments that are aimed at rejuvenating the body. These include Derma-Cellular Therapy that helps prevent and reduce cellulite through the promotion of venous-lymphatic drainage. Another treatment that aims to combat cellulite is the The Tonex Bandage, which uses essential oils, plant extracts and ingredients derived from thermal spa waters.
Meanwhile, aromatherapy and mud treatments are employed for toning, contouring and relaxing the body. These are particularly effective as the treatments are composed of a rich concentration of mineral elements, thermal mud and aromatic essential oils, which create a sense of wellbeing. Medical consultations can be booked to assess the guest's general state of health following the principles of traditional Chinese medicine. Other check-ups specialize in bio-energetics, dermatology, diet and osteopathy. Aside from intensive day treatments, weekly programs are also available.
Offering wonderful views of the surrounding valley, the Restaurant Ferdinando I serves an assortment of traditional Tuscan cooking and a selection of calorie-controlled dishes. Each day, live music can be enjoyed while sipping a cool drink in the pianobar or the terrace bar. Additional facilities include three well-equipped meeting rooms and an intimate 11 th Century chapel built on the ruins of an ancient pagan temple dedicated to Igea, the goddess of health. The chapel is available for stylish social or business gatherings. At the hotel’s spa centre, medical consultations can be booked to assess the guest’s general state of health following the principles of traditional Chinese medicine.
Unique selling points:
- Original Tuscan setting
- Extensive spa centre with various treatments and medical consultations as well as natural thermal hot waters
- Seven swimming therapeutic pools;
- Gym area;
- Three meeting rooms;
- Wine and food tasting;
- Tuscan cooking and calorie-controlled meals.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Guests staying at our Spa Resort can truly immerse themselves into the Tuscan countryside with its charming medieval villages, vineyards and olive groves. The impressive archeological sites of Sovana and Chiusi are just a short drive from the hotel, and guided tours are available if pre-booked. Outdoor activities include mountain biking, walking tours, horse riding and golf at one of the nearby courses. Food and wine connoisseurs will find plenty of restaurants including Ristorante Daniela, S.Casciano dei Bagni and Ristorante Zaira, which are highly recommended.
Rome Fiumicino International Airport is two hours (200kms) from the hotel by car as is Florence Airport (150kms).
Our rates include:
- Access to the Etruscan circuit with sauna, hot-plate and Turkish bath (on reservation).
- Medical consultation and cosmetologist consultation.
- Access to the thermal swimming pool with waterfall and hydromassages. Access to the walking-water circuit.
- Daily rates: 50% reduction on the exclusive Bioaquam® circuit.
- Weekly rates: access to the exclusive Bioaquam® circuit (on reservation).
- Access to the fitness centre. Use of the exclusive Fonteverde kit with bathrobe, towel and slippers.
- Morning-hike (excluding Sundays).
- Euro 35,00 per day. Special area with garden and dedicated thermal therapeutic pool.
- Guests with pets can choose among special rooms with Tuscan cotto floor and terrace.
- On request: dog-sitting service.
Discover our land and our flavours:
- Wine tastings and dining in the prestigious wineries of Brunello di Montalcino or in exclusive medieval castles.
- Olive oil, pecorino cheese and truffle tastings in typical farmhouses.
- Tuscan and spa cuisine cookery classes. Outlets’ shopping. Sightseeing in Perugia, Assisi, Siena.
- Famous Palio di Siena event. Unforgettable rides through the Val d’Orcia countryside in vintage cars.
- Visit to the Etruscan archeogical sites or to the prestigious antiques market of Arezzo.
Mediterranean Natural Spa - 810,00-1.086,00 (Rates Per Person In Double Room)
3 Days Half Board And 3 Days Of Spa Treatments The Soothing Properties Of Olive Oil Combined With The Virtues Of Thermal Mud For A Soft Skin.
- 1 Fito-Mediterranean Thermal Bath;
- 1 Mediterranean Face;
- 1 Mediterranean Face;
- 1 Medical Consultation;
- 1 Cosmetologic Consultation;
- 3 Bioaquam Circuit;
- 3 Etruscan Circuit With Sauna, Hotplate And Turkish Bath;
- 3 Thermal Swimming Pool With Waterfall And Hydromassages.
Weekly Oriental Programme:
Fonteverde has a new refined oriental area. Aromas, lighting, music and disciplines born thousands of years ago all merge together to make this the ideal place for total relaxation.
The Program Includes:
- Daily lunch “In Liberta”;
- 1 Bio-energetic check up;
- 1 Bio-energetic cleansing;
- 2 Liquid sound;
- 2 Kristal Reiki;
- 1 Cosmetologic consultation;
- 6 Bioaquam® Circuits;
- 2 Ayurvedic massages;
- 1 Medical consultation;
- 2 Lanciajet;
- 2 Tui-Na massages;
- 3 Acupuncture;
- Daily access to the thermal pool with waterfall and hydro massages;
- Daily access to the Etruscan Circuit;
- 6 Fitness program;
- Daily fitness walk.
- Offer Valid From 04.08-09.09 for a minimum length of stay of 7 nights.
- Privilege hill view - ˆ 2,289;
- Privilege Valley View De Luxe - ˆ 2,440;
- De Luxe - ˆ 2,462.
Note: Rates Are Intended Per 7 Nights For 1 Person.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
Today, with a beautiful spring-fed pool, sumptuous guest rooms, and gourmet cuisine, the resort has kept the same level luxury once enjoyed by the sometimes famous Italian family. Adjacent to a 17th-century Italian portico, the M14048’s atmosphere and architecture are steeped in history. The views from the spa... The...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: