Open from April to October 2011. Located on the Island of Ischia in the Gulf of Naples is the romantic M14064. Just a short hop from Capri, the hotel is located between Forio and Lacco Ameno in a Mediterranean enclave embellished by cupolas, towers and beret-clad artists who magically capture the beauty on canvas. Open from April to October, the inn is the ideal place for a European holiday. The hotel is perched on a bluff above the sea and has a special and strategic position offering guests tranquility and a magic atmosphere.
Greatest attention has been paid to any detail of the rooms, thus offering guests a unique atmosphere. The living-room is located inside the Tower, which was carefully restored maintaining its original structure. From the hotel, guests can also enjoy extremely beautiful views from the Epomeo mount up to the Vesuvio volcano.
Comprised of 57 rooms,including 20 tucked inside an ancient 16th-century tower, each abode is unlike the next. One may overlook the sea, while another is concealed behind a private garden, and common threads may include crisp color schemes, oversized beds, plush furnishings and roomy baths. A pair of restaurants serves Mediterranean fare, while the piano bar is a favored evening destination. The swimming pool, which is open-air and filled with water from the sea, overlooks one of the hotel’s two private bays and beaches. Other full-service conveniences include tennis courts, jogging courses, a fitness center, and various aquatic distractions. Slip away to the thermal baths and beauty center for a head-to-toe makeover.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Ischia is connected to the mainland by an efficient sea transport system via ferry or hydrofoil. Day tripping is made easy, and excursions to Naples, the ash-buried city of Pompeii, Positano, Sorrento, and to the island of Capri can easily be arranged. Or stick close to home and explore the island’s half-dozen villages. The most difficult thing about being a guest at Mezzatorre Resort & Spa is having to check out…so spend as much time here as you possibly can.
Our Resort & Spa is located on the north-western side of the island of Ischia, at the end of the San Montano Bay.
- Low season: 2 nights
- Mid season: 3 nights
- High season: 5 nights
- August: 7 nights
- Half board is available only for a minimum stay of 3 nights and includes buffet breakfast and dinner.
- No reductions are granted for meals not eaten.
- Meals eaten at the restaurant overlooking the swimming-pool are charged à-la-carte.Baby sitting available on request at charge.
- Small pets accepted on request on charge.
- For cancellation received 15 days or more prior arrival date: no penalty.
- For cancellation received from 14 to 8 days prior arrival date: 1 day penalty.
- For cancellation received 7 days or less prior arrival date or for no show: 3 days penalty.
- For early check-out: 1 day penalty.
Check-in time: 02:00 pm.
Check-out time: 12:00 noon.
Promotional packages available in low season periods for minimum stay of 7 days.
Beauty & Wellness Promotional from 21 April to 24 May 2011 and from 18 September to 22 October 2011:
- 7 nights on halfboard basis with accommodation in Standard double room (double occupancy);
- 1 Well-being & Relax Programme or - 1 Beauty & Relax Programme;
- 50% discount on all other Health and Beauty Programmes;
- Starting from 1.225,00 Euros.
The rates include:
- Air conditioning;
- Use of the external swimming-pool with heated sea water; solarium wit