Our resort is located in a quiet area of Bohol, on a beautiful sandy beach, far away from any mass tourism. Little huts and umbrellas built from local materials like bamboos and nipa leaves for the roof providing shadows. White sand. Suitable for families. Safe for little children swimming. Water shallow starting at all tides. Excellent for snorkeling and scuba diving.
Besides of swimming, snorkeling and diving the sea is inviting to local boating. The beach is also hosting the little boats of local fishermen who go out nightly to bring the "catch of the day".
The area is dominated by natural plants, coconut trees and beautiful flowers. The resort owners are trying to conserve the natural environment, plants and animals. Quite and peaceful location. Like a private beach away from tourist crowds.
Now and then we are offering music and dance in our restaurant, or performances of local musicians and orchestras. The Alicia Musika Kawayan Orchestra, the children playing instruments made from bamboo.
* The air-conditioned guestrooms are located in duplex units. Each room is designed to ensure a comfortable stay for our valued guests. The bathroom is fully equipped with toilet and shower.
* Our new units overlooking the sea, on the cliff, fresh seawind through windows on all sides. All windows are equipped with mosquito screens.
* The rooms in our Deluxe units have a queensize bed and a single bed. There is space to add one more bed if required to accommodate up to 4 Persons per room.
* Built-in furniture made of locally grown mahagony wood provides sufficient space for your belongings. Drinks are always available in your private refrigerator. Have a good sleep in our comfortable beds. So you will be ready for another day of sunbathing, snorkeling, boating or diving.
* Free beach beds and umbrellas.
* Children’s daycare, massage, manicure, pedicures.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Our place is surrounded by palm trees, fiels, small huts of farmers and fishermen.
* All touristy attractions of Bohol can be visited by guided tours by our Vans or boat along the scenic coastline.
* Restaurant with local as well as foreign kitchen, Bar, and Disco on weekends.
* Own dive center with all equipment for rent, boats, dive instructors.
* Tours available by our Van through the island or by our boats along the coast or for snorkeling trips.
* No deposit required to save on expensive bank fees.
* No credit cards, cash in all major currencies, PhilPeso, US$, Euro and other by request.
Package of 12 nights in our Standard Bungalow, twin sharing, including half board (breakfast and dinner), Package of 12 dives incl. boat, guide, tank, weights, fees. Complete transfer from/to Cebu International Airport incl. porter fees, taxi, ferry ticket and our Van on Bohol US$ 999,- per person
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
incl. halfboard (breakfast and dinner)))
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2006
Client Request Served: 37
* The island of Bohol has a very pleasant subtropical climate.
* The air temperatures are all year around from 25 to 30°C.
* Water temperatures are always pleasant for swimming.
Winter (November to February): Most suitable for tourists from cold countries. Sunny, light winds, around 25°C....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: