Relive the style of the past at the quaint M14213 on the island of Yap in Western Micronesia. We offer lodging in a unique setting that is the perfect combination of charm, comfort, and affordability. We are only a few steps from the major dive shops on Yap and in the ideal location for enjoying everything the island has to offer.
The Inn makes every effort to recapture the charm and character of the turn of the century architecture with its shaded verandas and inviting rocking chairs. The rooms, with their low beamed ceilings, wainscot and wood floors take you back in time to a simple yet elegant era. Nestled adjacent to a park at Yap Market Square and across the street from the historic O’Keefe’s Kanteen, the inn has only five rooms, each with its own private bath and a porch directly on the waterfront with a view of Tomil Harbor complete with morning sunrises, sailing canoes and local fishing boats.
- Rooms have either a single king bed or two twin beds configuration with air-conditioning;
- Hair dryer;
- Electronic safe;
- TV, DVD player and coffee pot with complimentary morning coffee and tea;
- The nightly room rate is $155, plus 10% room tax;
- Airport transfers are included with the price of the room;
- All rooms have a veranda and an enclosed dive locker with a fresh water hose and a unique "equipment dryer" guest’s love;
- Each room has a private bath with fresh clean towels, telephone, fold-down writing desk and complimentary bottled water.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- We welcome you to the relaxed informal atmosphere of the past. O’Keefe’s Waterfront Inn is located in the heart of Colonia and is about five miles (10 minutes) from the Yap International Airport. We offer free airport pickup and departure service.
- Our Waterfront Lounge overlooking the bay is a great place to relax after a day of diving or sightseeing.
- O’Keefe’s Café and several other restaurants are located at Yap Market Square, or just a few steps away.
- Several markets, stores, a coin operated Laundromat and all three major dive shops are located within easy walking distance.
O’Keefe’s Waterfront Inn is located in the heart of Colonia and is about five miles (10 minutes) from the Yap International Airport.
Hotel/Dive Packages Double Occupancy/Single Occupancy
- 3 Nights/2 Dive Days: $445.75; $701.50
- 4 Nights/3 Dive Days: $626.00; $967.00
- 5 Nights/4 Dive Days: $806.25; $1232.50
- 6 Nights/5 Dive Days: $986.50; $1498.00
- 7 Nights/5 Dive Days: $1071.75; $1668.50.
The nightly room rate is $155, plus 10% room tax. Airport transfers are included with the price of the room.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2006
Client Request Served: 10
M14213 inn and the historic M14213 Kanteen reflect the style, camaraderie, and hospitality of Captain O’Keefe, and his time in Yap’s History. David Dean O’Keefe, one of the Pacific's legendary figures, departed Savannah, Georgia and eventually arrived in Yap in 1872 and soon established his elegantly...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: