Pheasant Ridge is your perfect "vacation home" destination. Family owned & operated with over 20 years of QUALITY resort operating experience, Pheasant Ridge began as a private members-only resort for those who love the outdoors. We have now expanded to allow a limited number of cabins, cottages, and seasonal sites. Nestled in the valleys & hills of Black River Country, it is the SECURE, GATED community you have always been looking for. Not only can you own a BRAND NEW CABIN in the woods, but you also have access to hundreds of acres with miles of trails & all the amenities of the club. Enjoy a quiet stroll on our scenic trails, or fish in the stocked ponds. Pheasant Ridge is designed as a safe and secluded resort to relax with your family or use as a jumping off point for the endless outdoor recreational activities in the surrounding area.
For those of you that would like to get away to unspoiled woods, this is the place for you. Miles of trails to explore, a huge variety of birds,frogs, and wildlife. In the spring, hunt for morel mushrooms. In the summer the hills and woods are covered with wild raspberries & blackberries, and if you look hard enough you might find the elusive wild strawberries! All year enjoy our songbirds and many different wildflowers throughout the woods and ponds. Speaking of ponds, you fishermen won’t feel left out. Pheasant Ridge has bluegill, sunfish, bass and perch to try your skills on. Whatever you do to enjoy the outdoors, you will enjoy it more here!
“Rustic cabins “
The "Bunkhouse" is a beautiful loft style suite complete with: fireplace, hot tub, satellite TV, full kitchen & bath.
Relax in the hot tub & enjoy the trickling fountain & glittering lights of the courtyard gardens & Koi pond; or sip your favorite beverage, light a fire, and watch your personal TV as your stress "floats" away with the bubbles!
”Smokey Cabin & Meadow Cabin”
Both on private stocked ponds, Satellite TV, baths; beautiful views!
Private 160 acres of trails & woods. Satellite TV; kitchen, full bath; sleeps 4-5.
Gorgeous loft home with wrap around deck overlooking deep valley with private woods & trails. With 1-1/2 baths, full kitchen, Satellite TV; sleeps 4.
Available to Members & Guests:
* 2000 sq.ft. Lodge with (4) Decks & loaded with antiques
* Bird & Small Game hunting
* Deer Hunting
* Trap Shooting & Sporting Clays
* Bird watching
* Photography (abundant opportunities for spectacular photos)
* Range Shooting
* Hiking Trails
* Off Roading - Enjoy the rolling landscape & scenery while having some action-packed fun aboard all terrain vehicles.
* Day trips
Nearby attractions and activities:
You will find access to:
* mountain biking
* horseback riding
* cross-country skiing
* antique shops
* day spa
Pheasant Ridge is located between Eau Claire to the North, & the beautiful Mississippi river town of La Crosse to the West,
* No license required for pheasant hunting or fishing, but licenses are required for other game.
* New for 2003, Pheasant Ridge now has "Insta Stand" for our physically challenged members to stay in the action.
* Also available are limited family and corporate memberships.
* Major Credit Cards accepted, 50% deposit required (non-refundable).
* Most cabins & Lodge are Non-Smoking.
* Pets are welcome but must be under control at all times (current vaccinations records must be provided).
* Most cabins have 2-3 day minimum stay.
Guide & Dog provided with each booked hunt.
($12.00 to $19.00 per bird depending on season & variety)
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2003
Pheasant Ridge is your perfect "vacation home" destination. Family owned & operated with over 20 years of QUALITY resort operating experience, Pheasant Ridge began as a private members-only resort for those who love the outdoors. We have now expanded to allow a limited number of cabins, cottages, and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: