Looking for a salmon fishing lodge? We offer regular and trophy atlantic salmon fishing lodges with the ability to fish as many as a dozen salmon rivers in western Newfoundland, Canada in a single trip. Our salmon fishing lodges include rivers renowned for trophy class atlantic salmon. Our full amenities main salmon fishing lodge is located on the banks of the famed Humber River, Newfoundland, Canada. Atlantic salmon fly fishing and brook trout fly fishing with full time professional Newfoundland guides or ghillies.
We offer the Humber River as our primary fishing river. We also offer more than a dozen other nearby salmon rivers. Most rivers are very diverse with gorges, bedrock, gravel, stone, sand, rapids, steadies, ledges and our rivers are famous for the high frequency of water falls. The mountainous terrain of western Newfoundland produces a plethora of river structures and anglers will discover what their heart desires. Remote canoe trips and gander bay river boat trips available on over a half a dozen remote rivers, comfy cots, large canvas tents, and remote pools. Satisfy your need for pristine mountain adventure!
Salmon Fishing Lodges:
- Located right on the Humber River (base camp)
- Beautiful mountain scenery
- First rate resorts (we utilize a number of resorts - 3 to 4.5 star)
- Private or semi-private rooms and bath
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Large fire place in most resorts
- Fly tying kit
- All meals
- Minutes from the best spots to fish
- 12+ Rivers to salmon fish within a short drive and even more for trout.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Atlantic Salmon fishing
- Brook Trout Fishing Trips
- Trout fishing can be either fly or spin fishing
- Moose hunting.
Local excursions and auxiliary activities can include:
- Canoeing or Kayaking
- Whale and Sea Bird Watching
- Icebergs and Seals Tour
- Moose and Caribou Photography
- Craft Shops
- UNESCO World Heritage Site (only authenticated Viking settlement in North America), and many more.
Located on the banks of the famed Humber River, Newfoundland, Canada. Nine other lodges to use for multi-river trips.
* Alcohol is available but not included -specialty tobacco and alcohol may not be available locally.
* Reserving well in advance (6-18 months) is recommended as space and guides are limited.
* We require a $1000 USD per angler deposit to confirm your trip with us. This is only refundable if a replacement can be found in time to fill your reservation.
* Rescheduling for a time more suitable for you is always offered.
7 Nights, 6 Days- $4000 US + 7.5% sales tax.
All inclusive except airfare to Newfoundland, alcohol, and tobacco.
All packages include: accommodations and meals, guide, all ground and water transportation, local excursions, auxiliary activities, fly fishing outfit (if requested) and license, complimentary video of your trip. No Hidden Costs!
per day price is plus 7% tax
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
|Check out these similar vacation offers: