Lake of the woods region in particular is with out a doubt one of the most majestic lakes in all of canada. It was complete un-touched, un-spoiled wilderness. Our family resort has a great history in the area. Being one of the very few still operated by original family says a lot for our great love for this wilderness. Come join us for some awesome Canadian Fishing, for the finest in walleye, musky, northern pike, bass, crappie and lake trout. Canadian hunting, for trophy white tail deer, moose, bear. Ontario, Canada's finest water fowling, grouse hunting lodge. Specializing in all inclusive package plans, for sportsmen, families and corporate groups. Outstanding accommodations, meals, equipment and service. Family built, owned and operated since 1946, 3 generations!
For a unique experience you can add a day's fishing to one of our many fly-in lakes or you may choose an exciting wilderness 4 - wheel drive-in lake. These lakes are all teeming with action and waiting for you. We will be happy to discuss all these lakes and help you put together an incredible and memorable vacation package, tailored just for you!
Your cottage overlooks and is close to the lake and offers you a spectacular sunset each evening. After a great day on the lake or in the north woods, good rest and meals are indeed a help. We have built a world class sauna, a traditional Finnish wood fired and it has been a great place to relax after your evening meal. You'll find everything you need, as your cottage comes fully equipped. Each includes a fully equipped kitchen with gas cookstove, oven/broiler, utensils, pots, pans, coffee pot, etc. and outside a bar-b-que grill.
We offer you spacious and immaculate 1, 2, 3, bedrooms complete with 4 piece bath. Larger cottages have an additional bathroom. We can sleep you, and up to 12 of your friends in their own beds in the same cottage. With all of the modern conveniences, you'll always have enough hot water no matter how large your group may be. All our cabins are either new or completely remodled to insure our guest the very best in both comfort as well as quality! Fully insulated, cieling fans, most with air conditioning and all with electric base board heat. For your comfort, we use Sealy posturepedic, hotel/motel box springs and mattresses. All fresh linens, pillows and blankets are furnished.
Our main lodge/dining room is aptly named "The Last Cast"! A gathering place for our guests. A portion of the lodge is the first original log building. This served as both office and home for the founders of Lecuyer's. Beautiful handcrafted, it stands as a testament of both the hard work and the quality that in part, has earned Lecuyer's Tru-Tail Lodge an established reputation of hospitality. You'll find many fine exhibits of wildlife mounts, old documents and artifacts from the 40's, 50's and the 60's. A very cozy, warm and friendly place overlooking Sabaskong Bay. It is exclusive to you, our guest, only.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Come join us for some awesome Canadian Fishing, for the finest in walleye, musky, northern pike, bass, crappie and lake trout. Canadian hunting, for trophy white tail deer, moose, bear.
* Eagle watching, bird-watching
* Horseback riding and trail rides
* Wildlife photography
* Souvenirs, gifts
* Excellent golf course close by
* Skiing, pedal boats, canoes
* Berry picking
We are located 1½ miles north of the town of Nestor Falls.
* Rates do not include fishing or hunting on arrival or departure days, extra charges would apply.
* Guests are responsible for full time and services reserved. No refunds for early departures or reduction in party size.
* Guest check-in time is after 2:00p.m. and check-out is no later than 9:00a.m.
* Cottages accommodate comfortable occupancy of four to 12 adults.
* Guests are responsible for full payment of reservation on arrival.
* MAXIMUM VALUE DISCOUNTS available on all weekly fishing packages only.
* Standard pet rules apply.
* Personal and Company checks for deposit only!
* Lodge accepts Cash, Travelers Checks, Money Orders, Visa or MasterCard only.
A 4% surcharge will be added to your bill if payment is made by credit card.
* All prices quoted are in U.S. currency.
* All rates are subject to change.
* HUNTS START SEPT. 15th. and run through NOV. 15th. each year.
* DEPOSIT REQUIRED: $200.00 per hunter.
View the Canadian Wilderness and wildlife with an attitude!!!! This TONS of fun package includes:
* Dinner on day of arrival
* Breakfast on day of departure
* 1 - 4 wheeler [ATV] per guest 16 years of age or older
* All gas for bikes
* Hundreds of miles of wilderness trails
* An experienced trail guide
* Refreshments and lunch on the trails
Price per person per day: $285.00
As add on to a fishing package: $155.00 (per person, 3 or more)
EXTRAS not included: tax, gratuities
SHED ANTLER HUNTING:
* All meals
* Complementary dinner cocktails
* Daily maid service
* Professional Staff guide
* All transportation to and from areas
* Exclusive areas to search on
* Rates include dinner on arrival, breakfast on morning of departure
* Dates: Mid April through mid May
6 days, 7 nights: $1,495.00 per person 6 or more less 15%
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2003
Lake of the woods region in particular is with out a doubt one of the most majestic lakes in all of canada. It was complete un-touched, un-spoiled wilderness. Our family resort has a great history in the area. Being one of the very few still operated by original family says a lot for our great love for this wilderness....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: