Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Hamanasi is a special place from which you can explore the best of Belize on and offshore. A secluded, intimate resort located just south of Hopkins, Hamanasi has 17 acres of land with 400 feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by sub-tropical flora on the finest stretch of beach in Belize.
We offer spacious, comfortable rooms with an elegant décor, hardwood furnishing and Central American folk art. 8 beachfront rooms and 4 beachfront suites with breathtaking ocean views are currently available. An additional 4 intimate, individual treehouse cabanas raised 12 feet are set in our coastal forest. Whether you enjoy an active lifestyle or relaxing in a hammock Hamanasi will provide you the vacation of your dreams. Hamanasi looks forward to making your vacation a special one.
- King or double queen beds
- Plush linens
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private porches
- Mexican tiled bathrooms in all rooms
- Dive and snorkel center
- Wrap-around veranda
- Delicious menu rich in fresh seafood, pastas and healthy, light dishes
- Fresh bread and pastries baked daily
- Curved, 50-feet long freshwater pool with brick decking
- Beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels provided
- Full service dive and snorkeling center with new equipment and boats
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms, private balcony, ceiling fans and A/C.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- You’ll be able to kickback and soak in the ocean air in our Great House or by the pool
- If you fancy you may take a swim in the warm Caribbean waters or enjoy a tropical cocktail at the bar
- Stroll through the Garifuna fishing village of Hopkins
- Mayflower Jungle & Waterfall Hike
- Sittee River Canoeing & Kayaking
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar Preserve
- Magical Mayan History Tour
- Southern Barrier Reef Trips
- Glover’s Reef Atoll Trip
- Turneffe Islands Atoll Trip
- The Great Blue Hole & Lighthouse Reef Atoll
- Whale Shark Trip
- Mayan Ruins
- Virgin rain forests
- Caves with ancient artifacts
- Exotic plants and animals.
- All prices are quoted in US dollars
- The certification courses include the use of all special equipment needed
- All diving activities include the use of weights, weight belt, tank and air fills
- Prices do not include 8% Belize sales tax and are subject to change
- Room rates include taxes
- No service charge is added
- $20 per extra person per room over 2 in Beach front and Treehouse rooms and over 4 persons in suites
- 2 children under 12 per room free with paying adult in room
- Continental breakfast is included with room rate
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, traveler’s checks and cash
- 4 Person minimum per trip
- Prices do not include tip for guide or driver
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Peak Season - Week before and after Easter, 24 December - 5 January:
- High season: 15 December - 14 April
- Low Season: 15 May - 14 December.
8 Days, 7 Nights, 5 Adventures:
- Beachfront & Treehouse Rooms (Peak High Low):
* Package Price $1192.00 $1160.00 $1003.00
* Single Person Supplement $623.00 $591.00 $434.00
* 3rd & 4th Person in Room Supplement $749.00 $749.00 $749.00
- Suites (Peak High Low)
* Package Price $1381.00 $1334.00 $1129.00
* Single Person Supplement $812.00 $765.00 $560.00
* 3rd & 4th Person in Room Supplement $609.00 $609.00 $609.00
* 5th & 6th Person in Room Supplement $749.00 $749.00 $749.00
- Diving Upgrades (Peak High Low):
* Glover's & Turneffe Atolls Upgrades $60.00 $60.00 $60.00
* Lighthouse Reef Upgrade $110.00 $110.00 $110.00.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2003
Client Request Served: 40
Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, M11681 is a special place from which you can explore the best of Belize on and offshore. A secluded, intimate resort located just south of Hopkins, M11681 has 17 acres of land with 400 feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by sub-tropical...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: