Our lodge is located on Lake McConaughy. Its 35,700 surface acres make it Nebraska’s largest reservoir with over 100 miles of shore line. This is the ideal place to catch Walleye, White Bass, Stripers, Wipers, Catfish, Small Mouth Bass, Northern Pike, Tiger Muskies and more. And with over 6,000 acres of prime habitat the hunting for Merriam Turkeys, Canadian and Snow Geese, Pheasants, Grouse, Quail, White Tale and Mule Deer, and a variety of ducks makes this a hunters haven.
Thank you for considering our lodge for your next "perfect get-a-way". We look forward to welcoming you with the friendliest staff, best home cooked meals and the greatest hunting, fishing, and camping experience ever, at Lake McConaughy.
We provide our guests with the best in facilities and we look forward to welcoming you to what you’ll consider to be your home away from home.
* Cozy, log cabins
* Full service RV sites, (some pull thrus) including electric, water, sewer, and telephone.
* Immaculate restrooms and showers
* Private Rec Room
* New in-ground pool with slide
* Coin Laundry/Game Room
* Fish & Game Cleaning Station
* Picnic tables and fire pits
* Volley ball, Horseshoes, Basketball, and Nature Trail
* Fenced in dog run.
Our well-stocked general store offers most anything you might need. We carry a full line of groceries, gift items, firewood, tackle and other fishing, boating, hunting and camping supplies. Home-style café, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Featuring our piping hot, New York pizza. Our private Rec-Room (offering TV/VCR/Satellite, Ping Pong and Darts) is the perfect place to gather and swap great hunting and fishing "tales" or just to meet with friends and family. This facility is also great for reunions! Beverage bar with soft drinks and snacks available.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Mansion on the Hill
* Boot Hill
* Front Street
* Kenfield Petrified Wood Gallery
* Ash Hollow State Historical Park
* Little Church of Keystone
* California Hill
* Haythorn Ranch tour, "A Step into the Past"
* Arthur Courthouse Museum
* Haybale Church
* Bayside Golf Course
* Eagle Viewing
* Lake McConaughy Visitor/Water Interpretive Center.
On the south side of Lake McConaughy, NE.
* Reservation & cancellation policy - Credit card required to guarantee reservations. All lodging costs are paid upon arrival. Holidays require full payment in advance. Since we can’t guarantee weather conditions and lake level, there are no refunds or transfers on cancellations except with a 30-day cancellation notice. (60-days for holidays, packages and groups) $10.00 per person when you exceed the number of people specified for that cabin.
Your pets are welcome but we do ask that they be on a leash and with you at all times and that you do not leave them unattended in our cabins. Please be considerate of other campers and clean up after your pets.
* We are a private facility
* No state permits are required
* Firewood available for your Campfires
* Check In 3:00 pm - Check Out 11:00 am.
- "BILLS BIG BUCK" Primo Package- $375 per hunter: 3 Nights lodging in our deluxe log cabin, with 2 full days of self guided hunting.
- "BILLS BIG BUCK" Standard Package- $250 per hunter: 3 Nights lodging in our sleeper log cabin, with 2 days of self guided hunting.
- "HUNT TIL YOU DROP" Hunters Special- $585 per hunter: 5 Nights lodging in our deluxe log cabin, with 4 full days hunting of self guided hunting.
- "HUNT TIL YOU DROP" Standard Package- $360 per hunter: 5 Nights lodging in our sleeper log cabin, with 4 days hunting of self guided hunting.
Hunting Packages Include:
- taking you to where the deer are
- "GOOSE & DUCK PRIMO PACKAGE" $495: 3 Nights lodging in our deluxe log cabin, with 2 full days of guided hunting.
- "GOOSE & DUCK SPECIAL PACKAGE" $370: 3 Nights lodging in our sleeper log cabin, with 2 full days of guided hunting.
- "GOOSE & DUCK BLIND BUSTER PACKAGE" $800: 5 Nights lodging in our deluxe log cabin, with 4 full days of guided hunting.
- "GOOSE & DUCK REAL DEAL PACKAGE" $575: 5 Nights lodging in our sleeper log cabin, with 4 full days of guided hunting.
- transportation to and from blinds.
WE WILL BE GLAD TO CUSTOMIZE A PACKAGE FOR YOU. (hunting price based on double occupancy).
- "WHOPPING WALLEYE " Fishing Package- $325 per fisherman: Two nights lodging in our deluxe log cabin, plus 1 full day of awesome fishing.
- Our "CAMPERS SPECIAL" Fishing Package- $270 per fisherman: Two nights lodging in our standard cabin, plus 1 full day of great fishing.
Fishing Packages Include:
- 2 Breakfast meals off our menu
- 1 Lunch meal off our menu
- 1 Dinner meal off our menu
- Guide & Boat
- Tackle & Bait
- Cleaning & Freezing Fish.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
Client Request Served: 211
Your hosts are Jimmy and Julie Baker. We have been in business for 5 years and have a great success. Our campground/lodge is located at Lake McConaughy. With an awesome lake to catch Walleye, Wipers, White Bass, Catfish, Northern Pike and over 12,000 acres to hunt White Tail Deer, Mule Deer, Turkey, Pheasant, Duck,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: