Established in 1989, we started as a small family-owned outfitting service located near Sharptown, Maryland and have grown to become an outfitting organization covering Canada, USA, Argentina, & Chile. Joe Austin, a master hunting guide, has 40 years of hunting experience in nearly every state in the Union and Canada!
Whether you are new to the sport, or are a seasoned veteran looking for a new challenge, DOA Outfitters can customize a unique hunting adventure that will make you feel part of the family. We are honored that many of our clients are repeat customers. We offer action filled guided hunts in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware & Saskatchewan for the following:
Greater & Lesser Snow Goose Hunting, Ross Geese Hunting, Speckle Bellies Hunting, Canadian Goose Hunting, Turkey Hunting, Exotic Sika Deer Hunting, Whitetail Deer Hunting, Black Bear Hunting (4 Color Phases), Duck Hunting, Mourning Dove Hunting, Sea Duck Hunting, Other types of waterfowl hunting. Come experience the breath taking beauty of Maryland and Virginia’s Eastern Shore, Delaware, Saskatchewan, and Washington State as we pursue our game.
Located in the woods of Wicomico County, Maryland, we are proud to announce the opening of our newly expanded Hunting Lodge. Rather than drive through the night to reach us in time for the hunt, relax and spend the night with us as part of your hunting adventure. We provide comfortable lodging for up to eight hunters, complete with separate bath facilities and a cozy hunting den with potbelly stove. Hunters young and old are invited to relax and stay at our lodge.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Snow Goose Hunting - Watch as thousands of Greater Snow Geese at daybreak coming at our goose rig in one of the many fields that M13448 hunts. Experience the excitement of laying on your back as the Snow geese start their infamous white, cyclonic swirl over the rig as they gradually descend into the decoys with a deafening honking roar so loud you can barely hear the guide holler Take Em’.
Duck Hunting - we will take you to the most beautiful sites on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Virginia, and Delaware where a diverse selection of waterfowl are just waiting for you to "whack ’em and stack ’em". Semi-guided and fully guided hunts available. Experience the best waterfowl hunting east of the Mississippi River! Enjoy the beautiful scenery on the Delamarva Peninsula while hunting Mallards, Woodies, Blacks, Canvasbacks, Scoters, Old Squaw, Bluebills etc.
Turkey Hunting - Without a doubt, one of the best-kept secrets in the country is the vast numbers of turkeys available to the serious hunter on Maryland & Virginia’s Eastern Shore. Currently, you can harvest two bearded turkeys per season in Maryland, as well as three on Virginia’s Eastern Shore.
Deer Hunting - our company is one of the few outfitters to offer top-quality archery and muzzleloader hunts in Maryland for the rare and elusive sika deer. Expert guide Joe Austin and Ryan Bayne have years of experience hunting sika deer in the cord grass marshes of the Eastern Shore and Whitetail.
Black Bear Hunting - M13448 will be offering professional black bear hunting trips. All bear hunts are $2400 for a six day hunt. Excellent home cooked meals and comfortable lodging on the lake included.
Maryland Fishing, Canoeing, Kayaking, Fly Fishing - Enjoy an awesome summer vacation exploring canoeing and kayaking the Maryland saltwater Marshes and Cypress Swamps. Maryland fishing and fly fishing for Striped Bass, Largemouth Bass and Crappie. Of course, you will want to try your luck at Crabbing for the famous Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab in Hard and Soft Shell phases.
Delmarva Peninsula Approx. 80-160 miles from Washington, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and about 30 Miles from Norfolk, Va.
50% non-refundable Deposit due to book dates for stay. Balance due upon arrival. No Smoking in lodge. Kennel for dogs.
MARYLAND, DELAWARE & VIRGINIA TURKEY HUNTING:
* Maryland - $350/day ($950/3 Day Hunt) Season runs approx. April 18th – May 23rd
* Virginia - $350/day - Season runs approx. April 10th – May 15th.
* Delaware - $350/day ($950/3 Day Hunt) - Season runs approx. April 16th - May 8th.
MARYLAND DEER HUNTING WHITETAIL & SIKA - SASKATCHEWAN DEER HUNTING:
* Saskatchewan - Whitetail Deer - $4,000 for 6 Day Hunt; Always Sunday In and Sunday Out. Season Runs from Sept. 1 to beginning of December. May hunt with Bow, Muzzleloader, or Rifle.
* Maryland- Whitetail or Sika Deer. Archery - $1050 for three days. $1995 for 6 Days Season starts Sept. 15th in Md.
* Muzzleloader - $1050 for three days. $1995 for 6 Days (Includes 3 Days Archery & 3 Days Muzzleloader) Oct. 21th Md. Late season in Dec. & Jan. in Md.
MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, & SASKATCHEWAN SEA DIVER & PUDDLE DUCK HUNTING:
* Maryland, Delaware, & Virginia $750/3 day/Semi Guided - $275/Day for Single Day Hunts/Semi-Guided - Season runs approx. Oct. 10th Jan. 29th This hunt includes lodging & lunch.
* Saskatchewan - $2,400/6 Day Semi-Guided Hunt. Hunts run from Sunday to Sunday. No hunting on Sunday in Canada. Sundays are always travel days. Goose Hunts are an additional $50/Day. This hunt includes lodging and meals.
3 Day Waterfowl hunts $725 p/hunter.
3 Day Turkey Hunts $950 p/hunter.
6 Day Whitetail Deer Hunts $1995 p/hunter.
|Check out these similar vacation offers: