Whether you visit St. Thomas on a Cruise Ship or stay in a hotel or villa, you will experience the best in diving or snorkeling at Coki Beach Dive Club. Coki Beach Dive Club, a PADI Gold Palm Resort, SDI Center and Universal Referral Center, offers quality scuba dive courses, guided dive tours for beginners and for certified divers, snorkel tours, beach diving, boat diving, and dive classes for kids. Our rates are very reasonable. You can compare them with any other school and see the difference. We are fully committed to the PADI system of Scuba Diving Instruction, which is the industry standard.
Coki Beach Dive Club is also a Universal Referral Center for other dive associations. Our services are geared to your needs and the amount of time you have to spend with. Our goal is to provide the Virgins Islands most convenient and affordable diving in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with emphasis on safety.
* We offer free pick up service to cruise ship passengers.
* At our beach location we provide a safe place for you bags and valuables, and a place where you can rinse your personal gear.
* We can rent you diving and snorkeling gear.
* We sell a full line of dive and snorkel gear, along with inexpensive under water cameras, t-shirts, sun tan lotion and other dive accessories.
* We also offer year round free dive and snorkel demonstrations at two Resorts on the Island, Bluebeard’s Castle and Magen’s Point Resort on selected days. If you are planning to stay at one of these Hotels, remember that we offer special tours from the Hotel to our location
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Scuba Diving
CANCELLATIONS: If you need to cancel, a 24-hr notice is needed for refund. It may be sunny at the beach even if it is raining at the dock. Rain itself is generally not a reason to cancel.
MONEY AND VALUABLES: Please carry small amounts of money in small denominations. Most people can’t cash $100 bills, especially cab drivers. They won’t take traveler checks. Don’t bring all your ID’s or credit cards. Leave your passport and extra ID’s on the ship.
* A $10 deposit per person is required.
* We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express on our secure site.
* Let us know what ship and what date you arrive. Tell us how many people are in your group, and if they are Snorkelers, Certified Divers or Non-certified Divers.
DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING - This lesson/tour is the very first step on the road toward certification. The skills completed during this dive may be credited toward certification in the PADI Scuba Diver Program and the PADI Open Water Diver Program. It is equivalent to Module One of the confined water session.
* Cost: $70 including instruction and all equipment (second dive $40)
* Time: 9:00, 11:00, or 1:00 daily
* For: Beginners at least 10 years old. We recommend the Discover Scuba Diving lesson/tour for people who want to experience a dive before committing to an entire set of lessons.
* Duration: 2-3 hours.
REEF TOURS - This diving experience is a guided tour of one of the two reef systems right from the beach, with virtually no swim to either reef. Many of our divers tell us it is as good as - if not better than - many boat dives and it is much cheaper. This tour is especially handy for the diver just in for the day. We guarantee small groups and personal service. The maximum depth of our beach dives is 55 ft. There is a great selection of reef fish at both reefs. It’s a perfect spot for newly certified divers or divers that are a little rusty. When you are done with the dive, we invite you to stay and snorkel at Coki Beach.
* Cost: $40.00 includes all gear needed plus guide (add $20 for a second dive)
* Time: Four times daily: 9:00, 11:00, 1:00 and 3:00
* Who: Certified divers with proof of certification.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
|Check out these similar vacation offers: