The Grace Anne II offers a world-class venue for your corporate incentive and entertainment programs. Reinforce the quality of your business with a trip of immeasurable standards – a journey your staff, clients or guests will remember long after reaching the dock. The Grace Anne II has been the setting for business and relaxation since 1931, providing an exclusive backdrop for management briefing programs, board meetings, strategic planning sessions, and customer workshops as well as playing hostess to weddings, anniversaries and family vacations.
Lake of the Woods is well known for its trophy Muskie. Professional guides are provided to assist your group in locating these award-winning treasures. The lake also abounds with walleye, northern, bass and lake trout. In order to reach the richest waters in the area, you and your guests will be met at the Grace Anne II by recreation staff in 20-foot pro-fishing boats, each equipped with 175 hp engines. Each boat provides ample room for two guests and a guide, and has been outfitted with the most up-to-date Shimano fishing equipment and safety features. While waiting for the fish to take bait, we offer a chance to practice your swing on our lakeshore driving range.
* Exclusive use of Grace Anne II Yacht and Lodge for your group
* Six luxury staterooms with 4 point Hudson’s Bay Blankets on yacht/5 guest rooms with 6 point Hudson Bay Blankets in lodge
* Choice of 5 gourmet dinner entrée selections daily (menu changes daily)
* Freshly baked breads, rolls, pastries and desserts daily
* On-board or traditional shore lunch daily
* Choice of fine liquors, wines, liqueurs, champagnes
* Choice of fine Cuban cigars on board french chef, Complete meeting/seminar/A.V services
* Fresh 100% cotton towels daily in every stateroom
* All fishing gear including rods, reels, bait, tackle
* Fully equipped 20 ft fishing boats with 150-175 Motors, gas included
* Fishing licenses
* 4 professionals fishing and outdoor recreation guides (2 guests/guide)
* Fall duck/goose/grouse hunting (licenses & shells extra) Beretta shotguns provided (Sept 15-Oct 31)
* All equipment needed for hunting
* Outerwear including rain gear, jackets, hunting camo & footwear
* Amenities such as suntan lotion, insect repellant
* All fish and small game processing including dry ice pack for return trip
* Ground transportation and luggage handling from Kenora, Ontario Airport
* Regulation Trap Range and sporting clay course, Trails for ATV riding, nature walks and photography, Cedar hot tub and sauna, Private driving range, Water sports: swimming, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing.
Nearby attractions and activities:
Set sail on one of the most diverse and defined waterways the world has to offer. Looking out from the decks of the luxurious Grace Anne II, you will experience a force of nature 10,000 years in the making.
Carved by glaciers receding into the Canadian Pre-Cambrian Shield, Lake of the Woods stands as a beacon of history and natural beauty. The 65,000 miles of shoreline, more than all of the Great Lakes combined, edging the Lake of the Woods began to take shape as the glaciers melted past, leaving in their wake some 14,600 islands – more than any other lake existing in North America.
Lake of the Woods. North Western Ontario, Canada.
Private Charter, 8-16 guests, All inclusive pricing. Deposit required. Payment in full required 30 days prior to departure.
24 HOUR EXPERIENCE PACKAGE: $ 1,195 per guest
2 NIGHT STAY CHARTER- $ 2,195 per guest
3 NIGHT STAY CHARTER- $ 2,695 per guest
4 NIGHT STAY CHARTER- $ 3,695- Includes 1 day fly in fishing trip on a private Twin Otter charter to our beautiful trout lake.
5 NIGHT STAY CHARTER- $ 4,595- Includes 1 day of fly in fishing or 1 day of fly-in golf.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2005
Client Request Served: 10
The M13654 offers a world-class venue for your corporate incentive and entertainment programs. Reinforce the quality of your business with a trip of immeasurable standards – a journey your staff, clients or guests will remember long after reaching the dock. The M13654 has been the setting for business and relaxation...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: