M13831 is about a 2 ½ hour drive from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We offer some of the best pheasant habitat South Dakota has to offer. If the thrill off the hunt is what you are searching for. Pheasant City will get you heart pounding. With fast paced hunting action Pheasant City has a field for any size hunting party. We start SD hunting upland game September 1st in grass fields and along the edges of sunflower, corn, and milo fields. As the crops are harvested, pheasant hunting gets better every day right through December, when the big prairie roosters move into our food plots and winter cover.
M13831 is a challenge every day of the season. You seldom SD pheasant hunt the same field twice during your stay. You will be hunting on land that is natural pheasant habitat that has been producing pheasant and upland game for several generations, and is now even more productive due to our farming practices. Pheasant City has 9,000 acres of action packed hunting terrain! Grasslands exist in 10 to 200 acre blocks - including food plots along fence lines, trees, waterways, grass strips, and marshes. Our farming practices are designed for a memorable hunting experience our clients return for year after year.
Built in 1995, M13831 features modern and handicap accessible features housed in a 5,550 square foot structure. Pheasant City offers a spacious 28 bed hunting lodge with everything you need for a relaxing time after the hunt. During your stay with us, you’ll be treated to delicious home-cooked meals prepared in the tradition of the Midwest - good food and lots of it!
- 28 Beds/7 Baths
- 2 TV Rooms
- Large Dining Room
- Game Room
- Large Heated Entrance/Gun Room (where dogs can rest after the hunt).
120 miles northwest of Souix Falls SD.
- We request a deposit of $500.00 per hunter, to hold your reservations
- Deposits can be made by check or money order
- Remaining balance is due in cash, check or money order at the end of the hunt unless other arrangements are worked out in advance
- Cancellations before July 1st will receive a 100/% refund of there deposit. If you choose to cancel your hunt after July 1st, your deposit will be non-refundable unless a replacement is booked. If you find a replacement, you will be issued a 100% credit. We offer you the option of rescheduling your hunt within the same season (if dates are available) and use 50% of your deposit(s) towards your rescheduled hunt.
We offer SD pheasant hunting packages for groups of 2 to 28 people starting at $1,500 per person or call and customize a package to suit your needs. A group of 20 can reserve the lodge for a private hunt at a cost of $1,250 per hunter. Extra nights or complete custom package may be arranged, including hunting extra pheasant on our 2,000 acre preserve for $40 each after your traditional SD pheasant hunt.
3 Day Package:
- Guided Hunts
- License Included
- Trap Shooting
- High Quality Shells
- Three all-you-can-eat meals daily
- Transportation to Hunting Areas
- Spacious, Comfortable Lodging
- Bird Processing & Freezing
- Your Hunting Dogs Welcome
- Use of Our Well Trained Dogs
- Three birds per day
- Complimentary Photo of Party
- Gratuities included.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2005
Client Request Served: 17
Our lodge is about a 2½ hour drive from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We offer some of the best pheasant habitat South Dakota has to offer. If the thrill off the hunt is what you are searching for. Pheasant City will get you heart pounding. With fast paced hunting action Pheasant City has a field for any size hunting...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: