This is the island of Fiji - a place of Romance and mystery, of beauty and ceremony, of colour and emotion. We will show you the Fiji that the books were written about; the real Fiji that often hides itself behind a veneer of 20th Century Western sophistication. You will begin to fully appreciate the inherent grace and dignity of Fiji and the Fijian people as you involve yourself - even if only for a short time.
Enjoy yourself in the rich cultural and scenic splendour of our islands - a land of ageless traditions, of ritual and secrets, of subtle rhythms and haunting melodies, of mysterious hidden forces. The resort is a genuine wish by the Fijian people to share with you some of the wonderful sights, sounds and tastes of our amazing homeland. People call it "The Island of the Gods". We call it home.
Our Beachfront Villas and Frangipani Bures are of a most innovative South Pacific design. Flavours of the tropics are married perfectly with western comforts. All bures have IDD telephones, refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities, ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and complimentary toiletries. Air conditioning is available in all our Bures and Villas.
Complimentary fresh tropical fruits provided in room on day of arrival. A request for an upgrade upon your arrival may be possible - enquire at reception for availability and costs. As you gaze upon the wonders of the Pacific Ocean from your bed you may contemplate the luxury of your private outdoor bath/shower.
Our resort offers a range of amenities for your holiday enjoyment.
- A spacious 25 metre multi purpose swimming pool containing 4 x 25 metre swimming lanes, 15 metre water slide, children's wading pool, conversation dish, 8 people spa, area for water games and aqua aerobics, reading blocks, 2.4 metre deep end ideal for scuba diving training.
- Pool surroundings are equipped with lounges and tables for outdoor dining
- Large theatre restaurant overlooking a beautiful lagoon
- Cannibal Cafe, poolside with views overlooking lagoon
- Health and beauty spa
- 5 Palm Padi Dive School
- Handicraft Shop
- Wood Carving Centre
- Professionally Equipped Gymnasium.
Our resort is located on the Coral Coast of the main island of Viti Levu in Fiji Islands, close to the town of Sigatoka. It is about a one hour drive east from the International Airport of Nadi.
- Resort will provide a COMPLIMENTARY full buffet breakfast for all room guests served from 0700 hrs till 1000 hrs daily in our dining room. Please note that complimentary buffet breakfast is only available during these times and location.
- Children under 12 years stay and eat free when sharing a room with adults, using existing bed arrangement (maximum 2 children per room (except 2 bedroom Bure where extra two persons can be accommodated, maximum 6 people in room)
- All Bures have complimentary toiletries and hair dryer
- All guest receive fresh fruit in room on day of arrival
- Welcome on arrival
- Villas also have happy coats and bedroom slippers
- Check-in time is 2.00 PM and check-out time is 11.00 AM. Day rooms are available at 70% of rate from 11.00 AM till 6.00 PM.
- For cancellations made seven days prior to arrival date, two nights accommodation will be charged. For cancellations made within seven days of arrival date, full accommodation will be charged.
- Reservations will only be confirmed in writing by either mail, fax or e-mail. All amendments, cancellations etc must be made in the same manner. We will acknowledge all correspondence from you and if we do not please re-send your message to ensure that we have received it. You must have a confirmation number from us for all reservations. We will only accept responsibility for those reservations that have correspondence from us.
- All rates are quoted in Fijian dollars (FJ$) and as indicated are inclusive of Government Taxes which is currently 15.5 %. These prices may be subject to change at any time.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2006
Client Request Served: 5
M14604 is a bure (cottage) style resort loacted on the Coral Coast. The Coral Coast is one of the biggest coral reef systems in the world. Hideaway is a family owned and operated Resort and has been operated by the Wade family since 1985. M14604 is located in a former coconut plantation and has almost one kilometere of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: