Our 4 star complex is located half way in between Warsaw and Berlin, 40 km away from Poznan, near A2 highway. Our hotel guests can choose from accommodations in 60 stylish rooms and suites of a neo-Gothic Hardt Palace, a classical Sczaniecki Manor or in rustic rooms. These old-time residences are surrounded by a picturesque old park extending over an area of more than 120 acres, suitable for strolls, horseback riding, mini-golf tournaments, group integration games, picnics and all other kinds of outdoor events. Indoor you may enjoy a swimming pool, sauna, a tanning salon, a pool hall or delicious wine in the palace cellars. Unique and recently renovated, stylish interiors, delicious cuisine and the warmth of an old fireplace by which to forget your cares.
- Swimming pool
- Tanning salon
- Pool hall
- Horseback riding
- Horse-carriage rides
- Outdoor barbeque fireplace
40 km west of Poznan, half way in between Berlin and Warsaw.
- All bookings as well as possible booking cancellations should be confirmed by fax or e-mail.
- A booking is guaranteed until 7:00 p.m.
- Bookings with confirmed later time of arrival are guaranteed until then.
- We accept payment by cash or credit card only.
- Check-in is at 2:00 p.m., check-out at noon.
- „Summer with Mini-Golf”: 50 zl.
- „Summer on a Bicycle”: 50 zl.
- „Holidays in a Horse Saddle”: 55 zl.
- „Summer Conference”: accommodations from 80 zl.
or 25 % discount on accommodations during the whole Summer period July-August.
- Romantic night of Roses: 800 zl.
Our accommodations vary from rustic rooms located 200-800 m away from the palaces (the above prices) to stylish ans spacious suites in one of the two main palaces (up to 185 EUR).
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 27
M14704 is located half way in between Warsaw and Berlin, 40 km away from Poznan, near A2 highway. Our hotel guests can choose from accommodations in 60 stylish rooms and suites of a neo-Gothic Hardt Palace, a classical Sczaniecki Manor or in rustic rooms. These old-time residences are surrounded by a picturesque old...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: