More than an ordinary Saharan camp, Camp Atta is a new kind of accommodation, comfortable and dynamic, allowing an in-depth discovery of the Moroccan desert and the Saharan Berber Culture.
- In-depth discovery of the nomadic tribes of the Berber Culture in a wonderful area located only five hours away from Ouarzazate by car.
- The camp has been designed around a central tent with an « ancient chest library » offering a variety of books and music on this vibrant culture.
- The surroundings are wonderful: experience the stunning landscapes of the Saharan Desert: sand dunes, tassilis and canyons.
-Designed according to the ancient architectural traditions of nomadic tribes of Morocco, the camp still offers a high level of modern comforts.
- An environmentally friendly traditional Saharan camp: strict waste, water and energy management.
- A new travel concept to fully experience the Saharan desert and culture.
- 7 comfortably furnished room-tents.
- A spacious and comfortable centrally located «cultural tent» to relax, share experiences and learn about the Berbers.
- Shower and bathroom tents located apart from the tented rooms, with hot water available.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Access to an «ancient chest library» with emphasis on the culture and traditions of the nomadic tribes of Ait Atta and Aït Khabbash.
- A selection of activities: trekking, short walks, camel riding, or 4-wheel drive excursions.
- Introduction to living in the desert with an english-speaking guide: tea and «taguela» making, fitting of the camels, etc.
Near the Erg Chebbi and Merzouga.
- full board accomodation, price per person.
- minimum stay 3 nights.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2006
Client Request Served: 124
In the purest respect of the traditions and local cultures, M14669 proposes meetings and stays of immersion within communities in regions protected from excessive tourism. Exclusive lodging in the form of cordial and comfortable lodges, built in harmony with materials and the knowledge to make the reception area, that...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: