Nestled in the green hills of Essex Junction Vermont, our company combines luxurious country-inn accommodations and resort amenities with some of the finest gourmet cooking in the country. In addition to an outdoor heated pool, a golf course, har-tru tennis courts, in-room massage services, and beautiful gardens, we house the northernmost campus of our Culinary Institute.
Founded in 1980, the institute provides culinary training patterned after the medical-school model of real-life intensive learning. The institute educational model - unique in the culinary world - features small classes and real-life experience in our restaurants and banquet facilities.
The two restaurants and banquet facilities in our inviting Burlington Vermont hotel serve as working classrooms for future restaurant professionals. Working under the watchful eye of renowned chefs and managers, who never supervise more than seven students at a time, students perfect basic and complex techniques through hands-on practice.
The ultimate goal of our Culinary Institute is teaching students how to create the perfect dining experience. We at our institute look forward to having you enjoy that experience, along with our gracious Vermont-style hospitality.
As the distinguished home of our Culinary Institute, our institute has set a delicious new standard for hotels and resorts in Burlington Vermont - serving up warm hospitality just for you. Discover the perfect blend of stately old-world charm and contemporary four-diamond luxury in an exquisite setting.
The amenities at our Culinary Institute will make your stay a memorable and delightful one. We offer a wide range of sporting options, romantic gardens, an outdoor pool, in-room massage services, idyllic views, opportunities for shopping at the nearby Essex Shoppes & Cinema and a chance to relax at a nearby Day Spa.
Nearby attractions and activities:
An Outstanding Choice Of Vermont Attractions - From Skiing To Ice Cream. Located in Essex Junction, Vermont - just 50 minutes from Stowe - our Culinary Institute is a charming colonial inn nestled in the Green Mountains. Discover this distinctive alternative to Stowe Vermont hotels - where stylish country accommodations and tasteful amenities blend with the luxury and personalized service of our four-diamond resort. Enjoy convenient proximity to a wealth of famous Burlington Vermont attractions. Visit Cold Hollow Cider Mill to cook up some old-fashioned cider. Indulge in your favorite flavor at Ben & Jerry's famous ice cream factory. Or strap on your skis and hit the slopes for fabulous Vermont skiing … just 20 to 50 minutes away.
Delight in the many Vermont tourist attractions near The Inn, including:
* Church Street Marketplace (9 miles)
* Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory (24 miles)
* Vermont Teddy Bear Factory (17 miles)
* Lake Champlain Waterfront (9 miles)
* Shelburne Farms and Museum (15 miles)
* Cold Hollow Cider Mill (27 miles)
* Stowe (36 miles)
* Montpelier (36 miles)
* Mount Mansfield (36 miles)
* Long Trail of Vermont (36 miles)
* Ben and Jerry's Scoop Shop (in Burlington) (8 miles).
1.5 drive hour from Montreal.
Complimentary Airport and Amtrak transportation is available for guests of the Inn (Advanced reservations are required)
* Airport shuttle is available daily from 7am - 11pm
* Taxi fare will be paid by the Inn front for arrivals between the hours of 11pm and 7am (gratuity not included).
Chef "Inn" Training. Love to cook? Then learn from the best! Enjoy a hands-on interactive cooking demonstration in our new Culinary Theatre taught by one of our Culinary Institute Chef Instructors. Master new techniques in a wonderfully entertaining class! (3-day notice required for this package).
- One night in a Country Inn Room
- Hands-On Cooking Class at the Inn’s Culinary Theatre (3 course meal)
- Continental Breakfast
- Tour of our Culinary Institute (Essex Campus).
- Asparagus and Scallop Brochettes
- Poele of Rock Cornish Game Hen
- Flourless Chocolate Souffle.
- All for only $275.00 - $335.00 Double Occupancy(1 participant in demo)* July - Oct
- All for only $259.00 - $289.00 Double Occupancy(1 participant in demo)* Nov - April
- All for only $269.00 - $339.00 Double Occupancy(1 participant in demo)* May - June
- Additional guest(s) participating in Demo is $60+ and also includes breakfast
- Upgrade to a Fireplace room for an additional $20+ per night.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
|Check out these similar vacation offers: